Dexter Jackson Question

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I'd like to hear what posters here think about Dexter Jackson.

He's impressed me ever single time I've seen him (which isn't many). His quickness and speed are great and his hands appear to be very good (an important thing to me when looking for WR talent).

Also, which round is he supposed to be drafted in? I think us drafting him in round three would be great.

Opinions?

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Seems about right to me. I'd love him in the slot. (no homo) :D

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Love the guy. In the App. State/Michigan game, he was the best player on both teams outside of Long. Would take him in the 2nd.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
theogt;2025433 said:
Love the guy. In the App. State/Michigan game, he was the best player on both teams outside of Long. Would take him in the 2nd.

That's what I was thinking. Our second-round pick is late enough to use on him because I can't see him making it until our third-round pick.

We might could, at most, trade down into the early third and get him, but I think he's worthy of the second.

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
I go to App ST and the kid is very explosive, but he needs to work hard on his route running. You may call me a homer and i'll accept it, but I feel he would be a great fit with us in the 2nd-3rd round.

30yrheel

Reaction score
i live in NC, have seen a lot of app st. believe me, this kid runs away from everyone. worth a mid round pick.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
theogt;2025433 said:

Do you think he might be there for our 3rd round pick or do you think someone will nab him before then?

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
I think he will draw great interest in the 2nd round, but it's possible that he could be there in the 3rd. He's got great explosive speed with tremendous lateral quickness. He looks even faster in person.

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
Yes, he returned two for a TD against Gardner-Webb in the same game. Also, he is very good at downing punts as a gunner.

hendog

Reaction score
headhunterroy05;2025446 said:
I go to App ST and the kid is very explosive, but he needs to work hard on his route running. You may call me a homer and i'll accept it, but I feel he would be a great fit with us in the 2nd-3rd round.

Hey headhunter cool. Class of '90 here. Happy Appy's.

I would love to get Dex. Eplosive. Dexter Coakley, Dexter Jackson, App St., what's not to like.