Dexter Lawrence

ThreeandOut

Reaction score
Unless we get a new Def Coordinator, you should probably just save yourself the disappointment of thinking we'll use a high draft pick on a 1 technique.

Plankton

Reaction score
If he's there in the second round, I would have the card turned in in record time.

Bluefin

Reaction score
6'4" and 350 lbs, it would mean variating from the team's usual disregard for prioritizing the 1Tech.
Unless we get a new Def Coordinator, you should probably just save yourself the disappointment of thinking we'll use a high draft pick on a 1 technique.
Rod Marinelli wants four DL on the field capable of rushing the passer and he will absolutely advocate drafting a NT in round one when such a player is available.

The team was strongly linked to 350 pound NT Vita Vea last April, who went 12th overall to Tampa Bay.

It's just rare to find players with this size who also have short area quickness and possess a non-stop motor.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
True but does anyone think Jerry will be able to sit around, patiently waiting for pick 57(or whatever)? Especially with the draft on ABC this year?

And a brand new offensive coordinator waiting for new toys (fingers crossed) ??

Possible.

Don’t we get a compensatory pick for Devin Street being a complete failure?

cowboyec

Reaction score
if Jerry Tillery,DT-Notre Dame is off the board...Im all over Dexter Lawrence if he is there.
Tillery seems to fit the profile...but he might be gone in Rd 1.
Dexter Lawrence tho just might have tripped up right into a Cowboys helmet.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
First time I ever heard of ostarine.

Me too...Sounds like a new designer steroid. Had to look it up...

Enobosarm, also known as ostarine, is an investigational selective androgen receptor modulator developed by GTX, Inc for the treatment of conditions such as muscle wasting and osteoporosis, formerly under development by Merck & Company. Wikipedia
Formula: C19H14F3N3O3
Molar mass: 389.33 g/mol
ChemSpider ID: 9501667
Elimination half-life: 24 hours
ChemSpider ID: 9501667
PubChem CID: 11326715

If Lawrence got busted..knowingly taking this....he's not very smart. How do you get nailed...knowing your going to get tested??? yet the stuff your taking only last 24hrs in your system?

He would have to be taking this stuff right up to the day he was tested. Not smart...And what did Jimmy Johnson say??? Don't draft dumb players.:rolleyes:

Beaker42

Reaction score
6'4" and 350 lbs, it would mean variating from the team's usual disregard for prioritizing the 1Tech.

I'd love it because a guy like him would protect the second level guys (LVE and Jaylon) in the box.
Why is it WE can tell what we need but the braintrust bozos can’t?