Dexter Manley on making Danny White cry

Randy White

Reaction score
Dexter, who are you kiddin' ? You not only couldn't pronounce Hogeboom, you couldn't spell Gary.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
The real bummer is that we had absolutely dominated them at RFK just a few weeks earlier.

rockj7

Reaction score
Why are we posting these comments Dexter I mean pookie from New Jack City cant read anyways

Why do you throw a rock at a crackhead on a bicycle?

It's probably your bike.

Do illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup?

jrumann59

Reaction score
For those of you in the DC-Baltimore area that listen to Elliot int he Morning you will get this joke. I don't believe it did you hear that through the "rumor meer".

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
I would call him an ******* but its not like he could read it anyway

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'd love to see Dexter Manley as a contestant on that TV show "Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader."

Sitting Bull

Reaction score
Danny White never cried on the football field. Never. I think Dexter was misquoted or taken out of context. Somebody have him proofread this arti....oh...nevermind...

I do remember Dexter Manley crying in front of the Senate subcommittee in the late 80's when he was confronted with a scary letter "Q" and some terrifying punctuation. I won't stand for that sack of stupid trying to blashpeme Danny White. If you can't spell it, you shouldn't be able to say it...

Cowboysfan570

Reaction score
tyke1doe;3166419 said:
I can't hate Manley. He was a Commander. He hated the Cowboys. And then he went out and backed it up.

He backed it up on stimulants, you know..performance enhancing drugs? Dickwad shouldn't have even been allowed to play.

Phrozen Phil

Reaction score
I note that scientists are asking NFL players to donate their brains for research. Perhaps Dexter could donate his now, as he doesn't appear to be using it.;)

DWhite Fan

It ain't over 'til it's over
Reaction score
A piece of crap like Manley just reminds me why I hate the Commanders more than any other team in the league:mad:

In the pre-game interview on CBS before the '82 NFC Chapionship game. Manley was asked how to stop Dallas. Manley answered, "Stop White." Well, the tackle he put on Danny, that BBGun posted earlier, shosws he clearly went for Danny's head. Cheap shot by a sorry individual.

I hope the Cowboys absolutely trash the Deadskins 66-0 :starspin

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
That game though pretty much solidified Danny White's legacy as a loser though, three straight NFC Championship games and no SBs. We didn't win another playoff game after that one until 1991. It was pretty much the end of our long run of success.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;3168025 said:
That game though pretty much solidified Danny White's legacy as a loser though, three straight NFC Championship games and no SBs. We didn't win another playoff game after that one until 1991. It was pretty much the end of our long run of success.

technically we didnt win that one either

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Maikeru-sama;3166396 said:
Great read!!!

Man, the "hatred" was deep back in those days.

Because loyalty MATTERED back then. The rivalries were personal. A different era - a better era.

DWhite Fan

It ain't over 'til it's over
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;3168025 said:
Yeah, I am sure the loss in the '82 NFC Championship was Danny's fault considering he was out of the game by half time with a concussion :rolleyes:

Gary Hogeboom throwing two killer INTs and the piss-poor play of Dallas Offensive line are what lost that game.

Amazes me to this day how Danny is blamed for that loss....... :banghead:

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I write this with the full confidence Dexter will not be able to read it:

"You are a bum. A nothing. OK, maybe an ant, Dexter."