Dexter Reid cut!

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Pats let him loose.

Go get this guy - young kid that can push Davis.

Rush 2112

Reaction score
12 hours ago along with Cedric Cobbs and Rohan Davey.

Thought Reid was pure SS.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
He isn't real big...doesn't seem like a SS type. I remember him getting bulldozed by Greg Jones in college. But he is worth a look.

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
Worth a look, but i'm liking Davis, Coady and Beriault

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
I don't think they're saying he's good, well at least not me...but he's worth a look.

CowboyChris

Reaction score
Fla Cowpoke said:
He isn't real big...doesn't seem like a SS type. I remember him getting bulldozed by Greg Jones in college. But he is worth a look.

i seen to remember alot of db's getting bulldozed by Greg Jones, the real question is can he cover his assignments.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
CowboyChris said:
i seen to remember alot of db's getting bulldozed by Greg Jones, the real question is can he cover his assignments.

Yeah GJ even plowed over Sean Taylor. :D

Although it's not like Taylor is known for hitting. He's a decent hitter (at his size he should be) but he's known more for his ball hawking.

It's still nice watching that video of GJ destroying him though. :)

BigWillie

Reaction score
I don't believe Reid ever recovered from the forearm Jones layed into him.

It was even really a hit, Jones threw out his forearm, Reid went flying and landed on the back of a teammate.

Greg Jones was just scary in college. Heck, their was a picture of him a while back where at 240-250 pds. he was absolutely RIPPED.

dallasblue05

Reaction score
I dont know about you guys, but I was very impressed with Davis this last game. His form was excellent when it came to tackling, and he never really got beat, I dont know that the launsched one on him, but he was really good in coverage. I dont know that we need another guy to come in and distract the ones we already have..It may make them insecure or something and weigh on their minds, consequently causing them to under-acheive!! Just MHO

Dallas4ever

Reaction score
Don't know much about this guy but the door should be wide open for anyone claiming to be a FS.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Fla Cowpoke said:
So did Sean Taylor, doesn't mean he can't be good.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Nors said:
Pats let him loose.

Go get this guy - young kid that can push Davis.

Any inside info on this kid Nors ?

Are they loaded at Saftey in NE, or did he just not cut it ?

Play last year at all ?

Dayton Cowboy

Reaction score
KFFL reporting the Colts picked him up

Colts | Reid Claimed Off Waivers
Tue, 30 Aug 2005 18:01:55 -0700

John Oehser, of Colts.com, reports the Indianapolis Colts have claimed S Dexter Reid off waivers from the New England Patriots.