Twitter: Dez: “James Washington to the Cowboys”

blueblood70

Reaction score
what I said is true. Your opinion doesn't change fact.
your facts are skewed and are opinions, not facts!. So no what you said is not true the DC FO and team on whole uses role players very well. move on troll , many have come through and here and earned big paydays here or elsewhere..

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
your facts are skewed and are opinions, not facts!. So no what you said is not true the DC FO and team on whole uses role players very well. move on troll , many have come through and here and earned big paydays here or elsewhere..

aww I must have hurt your little feelings cause I disagree with your nonsense. I never said our backups have never received big checks elsewhere or haven't gone on to be productive elsewhere. maybe you should brushup on your reading and comprehension skills after all this time you lack the fundamentals to understand anything but your own crap that you spew time and time again. You are the only troll around here.

bonafidebanter

Reaction score
I can't look at this thread and not think of James "Drive By" Washington who along with Emmitt Smith won us the 2nd Super Bowl against the Bills. I always thought Washington deserved the MVP of that game. He also had the coolest nickname, "Drive By". He said he likes to hit people so hard it was a drive by shooting. Lol, the fact we went from nicknames like Drive By to HotBoyz pretty much tells you everything about the last 25 years. But I loved JW. I don't know who Dez is talking about, I'll have to YouTube him.

Aw man. The memories. This post warmed my heart. It's so on point.

blueblood70

Reaction score
aww I must have hurt your little feelings cause I disagree with your nonsense. I never said our backups have never received big checks elsewhere or haven't gone on to be productive elsewhere. maybe you should brushup on your reading and comprehension skills after all this time you lack the fundamentals to understand anything but your own crap that you spew time and time again. You are the only troll around here.
I disagree with yours DITTO bye troll king

Dorsett33

Reaction score
I wouldn’t be mad at this! He was underutilized in Pittsburgh. And the guy catches everything thrown to him (which Dak needs since he’s inaccurate so often).

Wait...wait...wait! Inaccuracy? Lol....He completed 69% of his passes for 4th in the league and he's inaccurate? Lol....I thought I saw the most ignorant statement on here the other day....I was wrong. Smh.

eromeopolk

Reaction score
I wouldn’t be mad at this! He was underutilized in Pittsburgh. And the guy catches everything thrown to him (which Dak needs since he’s inaccurate so often).

Dez would be a better signing. Washington is the total opposite of Cooper. He has ZERO separation in coverage. In a year that Big Ben need a WR, he was a total no show with 24 catches for less that 300 yards.