Dez 16.5M for 2018

Sydla

Reaction score
Geezus.

How about we figure out a way to use him properly and figure out a way he and Dak can get on the same page before we start cutting him and realizing then we have one of the worst WR corps in football then?

The All 22 doesn't lie. Bryant has been open at times. Dak just isn't getting it to him. There is just a weird thing between the two in that they can never seem to get on the same page. Hopefully that changes soon.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Geezus.

How about we figure out a way to use him properly and figure out a way he and Dak can get on the same page before we start cutting him and realizing then we have one of the worst WR corps in football then?

The All 22 doesn't lie. Bryant has been open at times. Dak just isn't getting it to him. There is just a weird thing between the two in that they can never seem to get on the same page. Hopefully that changes soon.
Beasley and Irvin have both explained how anybody can get open but getting open at the right time is the real challenge.

Aven8

Reaction score
X and have agreed on this all season. I don't need stats etc, I have eyes. I said it in TO's last season that I'm done with him, after he gave up on a route in a big game early in the year, and it came to fruition that offseason. Dez might be a great guy, but take off your blinders folks, he's lost it. He can't even win jump balls anymore. It's no surprise that the team still flourished when he was out as we spread the ball around. They say he's the hardest worker in practice, so why not work on route running??? I've never got that.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
X and have agreed on this all season. I don't need stats etc, I have eyes. I said it in TO's last season that I'm done with him, after he gave up on a route in a big game early in the year, and it came to fruition that offseason. Dez might be a great guy, but take off your blinders folks, he's lost it. He can't even win jump balls anymore. It's no surprise that the team still flourished when he was out as we spread the ball around. They say he's the hardest worker in practice, so why not work on route running??? I've never got that.

Lol.

Staggerlee

chip_gilkey
Reaction score
Geezus.

Even if this is the case, who likely has the most career left here, him or Dak? My money is on Dak. And if he's here longer but can't get anything going with Dez you need to move on instead of forcing it to him and not getting consistent #1 WR production from him. And I actually love Dez but that is just how I see it :(

Sydla

Reaction score

LOL

Sydla

Reaction score
Even if this is the case, who likely has the most career left here, him or Dak? My money is on Dak. And if he's here longer but can't get anything going with Dez you need to move on instead of forcing it to him and not getting consistent #1 WR production from him. And I actually love Dez but that is just how I see it :(

How about we see how things go before chucking Bryant to the curb?

Holy hell people.