Dez 2013 Highlight video

mmohican29

Reaction score

Insane ability. Game vs KC - bogus opi call kept Chiefs in the game 1st half. If he protects the football after a few of his grabs, the Cowboys make the playoffs. Just a modicum of D, and this team can be dangerous sooner than expected simply because Dez is going supernova at some point.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Very nice! Watching Dez play, he really does remind me of of Andre Johnson. Big, strong, physical and fearless, both can drop a gimme every once in a while that make you scratch your head, but then will make the most improbable catch that make you shake your head in amazement. If Dez only had AJ's speed in his prime....

brymatt94

Reaction score
Just a classic example of a guy who didn't settle with only relying on his natural ability and actually worked his butt off everyday to get better.

Rustinpeace21

Reaction score
He's had some the best game sealing touchdown catches... Unfortunately those "sealing" catches have still ended up in losses

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Very nice! Watching Dez play, he really does remind me of of Andre Johnson. Big, strong, physical and fearless, both can drop a gimme every once in a while that make you scratch your head, but then will make the most improbable catch that make you shake your head in amazement. If Dez only had AJ's speed in his prime....

It's interesting. We all criticize Dez for dropping gimmes, and rightfully so, but I've been watching top WRs on all 22 since the offseason began and he's really no different than other guys around the league in that regard. Everyone does it.

But few make as many spectacular grabs as Dez. Only a handful of guys that I think are better at this point.

dstovall5

Reaction score
That catch against GB ... Is just ridiculous, how did get his feet down! Great video, that was a great highlight reel of the two players I enjoy most on this team in Romo/Dez.

His best catch of the year though IMO is probably the one against the Lions, that was just sick how he reeled it in.

Galian Beast

Reaction score
What I got out of this was how lucky we are to have Romo. I don't think anyone extends the the play quite like he does in the NFL. He might not be a burner like Vick or Newton, but he certainly has special escapability.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dez to Romo is one of the sickest combos in the league. Man if only Dez was a little older and we had him back in 07 when Crayton was pulling up on routes in the playoffs -__-

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
DEZ is probably THE guy thats keeping it from being a total bummer being a Cowboys fan right now. Great find.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score

I think Dez is MUCH better than AJ

TheDallasDon

AegonTheConqueror-Now bend the knee
Reaction score
Can anyone find the Dez highlight video where it has the media talking crap along with Roddy laughing at him in the beginning before the highlights start????? I've been looking for so long to no avail......please help me