Twitter: Dez addresses Michigan Wolverines

jlust22

Reaction score
This is from last Sept. when Michigan played Florida at Jerry World. Dez spoke to the team when they practiced at the Star prior to the game. I’m sure Amazon is just promoting their All or Nothing Series. Michigan’s series debuts on Friday and then the Cowboys three weeks later.

links18

Reaction score
Their basketball team could of used some of that inspiration in the second half on Monday. Where was Dez? :p

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Dez teaching the youngsters how to run 2 routes and fumble in the open field.

Doesn't get any better than that:thumbup:

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Why Michigan.......... whats the connection?
Well, his agent might have thought it was good PR. And, too, bird of prey lout, it was to fortify his stature as an elder statesman who be best to speak keeping it real and such. Shoutout to me boys in S.Oak Cliff, OK State, Ann Arbor (who didnt recruit me) and the gated communities in Highland Park. We be partying. Chill with Dez. Catch da ball and listen to yo coaches, yo.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
next thing you know, Dak will be out talking about throwing accurate passes and not panicking with a little pressure.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Might explain Michigan's crappy season.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
He's up there to teach them how to run sharp, crisp routes like he does........see, that wasn't negative.
Isn’t it hard to run precise routes when you’re the most interfered with wr in the league?

I swear it was like romo and dez both got officiated differently than everyone else. Not a conspiracy persay. Just that romo is already so squirrelly and when he gets hit late it doesn’t look that bad. When Tom Brady gets hit he lands like a sack of potatoes.

And yea dez pushes off and uses his hands and stuff but he really gets mauled out there and gets no calls.

dallasdave

Reaction score
Good on Dez. I like it.

04Goo.gif
:clap: