Dez Bryant 2012 Highlights

IAmLegend

Reaction score
DezBryant-az6v-570x.jpg

That video got me pumped. What a year for Dez. How he didn't make the Pro-bowl is beyond me. Not that I really care cause the Pro-bowl's a joke, but I'm just saying. Best part is he's just entering his prime. Glad he's on our side.

StevenOtero

Reaction score
Just an FYI, I didn't create the video. Found it on YouTube and had to share.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Good video.

All the potential in the world, hopefully he keeps working in the right direction.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Send it to Dez on twitter. Guy interacts with fans. I sent him the latest Dez wallpaper i made and he retweeted and favorited it. within 2 minutes 259 people had viewed the wallpaper

funkytown

Reaction score
Video has me jacked up.

Dez is such a talented player. So glad he is on our team. The skills were always there, and he finally put it together this year. Had a monster year and showed he belongs in the this league. He is a a top 5 receiver, maybe top 3.

He is a physical speciman that few before him or few currently can compare to. When you combine his size/strength, leaping ability, hands, etc., Dez is in his own category. He does things no one else can do

We are seeing the beginning of an amazing career, hopefully all with the Cowboys.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
funkytown;4970031 said:
Video has me jacked up.

Dez is such a talented player. So glad he is on our team. The skills were always there, and he finally put it together this year. Had a monster year and showed he belongs in the this league. He is a a top 5 receiver, maybe top 3.

He is a physical speciman that few before him or few currently can compare to. When you combine his size/strength, leaping ability, hands, etc., Dez is in his own category. He does things no one else can do

We are seeing the beginning of an amazing career, hopefully all with the Cowboys.
At seasons end i dont think there wasnt a better wr in the nfl. Maybe megatron.

Reaction score
awesome video, man is he explosive and powerful after the catch.

Was also taken by surprise there was no death metal or gansta rap to accompany the highlights, like that too! :)

LUVDABOYS

Reaction score
Anyone guess what the Dez X means? Would be awesome if Cowboys fans started using that as a crowd. I know it would at least get Dez jacked, on the other hand I dont think it takes much to get Dez excited to play:D

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I like this highlight video.

I hate it when people make a highlight video and show 1 play 3 or 4 times from every angle and then do it play after play after play.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
LUVDABOYS;4970129 said:
Anyone guess what the Dez X means? Would be awesome if Cowboys fans started using that as a crowd. I know it would at least get Dez jacked, on the other hand I dont think it takes much to get Dez excited to play:D

X factor

CowboyGil

Reaction score
What impressed me is in the Thanksgiving day game that 88 yarder. after the catch, he was GONE. After about 10 yards, no one else was even in the picture. And the fact that Michael Irvin said Dez reminds him of himself. That's the ultimate compliment.

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

ufcrules1

Reaction score
Awesome! I love Dez....wish he had more players on our team that would get fired up like him.

SportsGuru80

CowboysYanksLakers
Reaction score
DB's better eat their Wheaties next year because this young man is going to be on a mission...

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
He is a beast. Proved the doubters wrong. Was great to see him progress as the season moved on. He was one of the few bright spots this season. He will only keep getting better.

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
Thank God for this kid and Romo because without them we wouldn't have a chance.

BTW, great video, but perhaps the worst song I've ever heard in my entire life. Especially for a Dez Bryant highlight video. Had to immediately mute it, then my co-worker made fun of me for listening to a ****ty song, thanks a lot.

danielofthesaints

Reaction score
Apollo Creed;4970310 said:
Thank God for this kid and Romo because without them we wouldn't have a chance.

BTW, great video, but perhaps the worst song I've ever heard in my entire life. Especially for a Dez Bryant highlight video. Had to immediately mute it, then my co-worker made fun of me for listening to a ****ty song, thanks a lot.

Agreed. I could not get into this highlight video because of this atrocious song that doesnt even fit the intensity of his play.