Dez Bryant and Tashard Choice

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
You have to get these 2 guys on the field more if you truly want what is best for this team.

You just know they are going to play Barber on 1 leg more than Choice next week too.

Im sick of MB3. He is not a productive back at all and for them to be so ignorantly stubborn to keep playing this guy over Choice is a joke.

Roy Williams... You gotta hold him accountable... Play Dez and play Hurd and make this guy sit for most of the Colts game.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
CATCH17;3718172 said:
You have to get these 2 guys on the field more if you truly want what is best for this team.

You just know they are going to play Barber on 1 leg more than Choice next week too.

Im sick of MB3. He is not a productive back at all and for them to be so ignorantly stubborn to keep playing this guy over Choice is a joke.

Roy Williams... You gotta hold him accountable... Play Dez and play Hurd and make this guy sit for most of the Colts game.

Barber and Williams are very likely to be in another uniform next year. Your going to get plenty of them soon enough.

Reaction score
SDogo;3718188 said:
Barber and Williams are very likely to be in another uniform next year. Your going to get plenty of them soon enough.

you think RW's done after this year?

CarlJohnson

Reaction score
Watching the game tonight it seemed like barber couldnt get to the sidelines fast enough.:bang2: I just dont think he brings anything to the table.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
CanuckCowboysFan;3718202 said:

He's a loser bottom line.

That play pretty much sums up his entire career.

I like the guy. I think he is a fantastic player but he is just one of those guys that is cursed. A true Detroit Lion.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
I love Dez as much as anybody, but he really seemed lost out there at times today.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
CarlJohnson;3718209 said:
Watching the game tonight it seemed like barber couldnt get to the sidelines fast enough.:bang2: I just dont think he brings anything to the table.

Nothing. And he isn't a sure thing when you need a yard anymore.

2007-2008 if you needed a yard it wasn't a question.

They are cheating the Dallas Cowboys and their fans playing this guy over Tashard Choice.

SDogo

Reaction score
CanuckCowboysFan;3718202 said:

With out a doubt. Jones is going to dump that contract like a bad habit.

Bluestang

Reaction score
You have to credit Gregg Williams on how they disguised coverages on Dez. They did alot of pre-snap movement and I'm sure it screwed with both Kitna and Dez as far as disguising coverages. I'm sure after film review Dez will learn a few things.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
SDogo;3718237 said:
With out a doubt. Jones is going to dump that contract like a bad habit.

Im not sure but I think the bad part of Roys deal is paid and the rest of it is doable.

Bluestang

Reaction score
CATCH17;3718232 said:
Nothing. And he isn't a sure thing when you need a yard anymore.

2007-2008 if you needed a yard it wasn't a question.

They are cheating the Dallas Cowboys and their fans playing this guy over Tashard Choice.

Choice did excellent in the goal line formation. He actually read blocks instead of trying to plow his way through.

SDogo

Reaction score
CATCH17;3718244 said:
Im not sure but I think the bad part of Roys deal is paid and the rest of it is doable.

Adam may have more on that part of it but I know a lot of people who say this will be his final ride in Dallas. With the development of Dez and Miles Austin he is an awful one dimensional pricey 3rd WR.

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
Future;3718228 said:
I love Dez as much as anybody, but he really seemed lost out there at times today.

It didn't help that Kitna couldn't hit the broad side of Cowboys Stadium.

If Romo was playing, I think we would have put up 40 points, easily.

Bluestang

Reaction score
AdamJT13;3718265 said:

I think it had alot to do with disguised coverages by NO. Dez didn't adjust after pre-snap movements.

SDogo

Reaction score
AdamJT13;3718265 said:

If Romo was playing I doubt everyone would of been sitting on the edge of their seat in the 4th quarter of this game. Dallas may have been up by 2 TD's going into the 4th.

newlander

Reaction score
Future;3718228 said:

....he was lost and his attitude was sub par too. Pouting, pissing, moaning, etc...Sherman will talk to him this week and I bet Red will too. He had a poor game.:cool:

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
CarlJohnson;3718209 said:

Barber to the sidelines, Choice on the sidelines, .. Dez not on the same page with Kitna.

Drives me crazy.

Reaction score
CATCH17;3718172 said:

I completely agree with you BTW.

How Dez is not on there EVERY SNAP, is beyond me. I really don't understand. I mean, the only reason RW is even getting significant snaps is cause of that contract. Garret needs to do whats best for the team. Thats play Dez, and Choice. Barber to is getting snaps cause of that contract. He offers ZERO. He probably runs a 4.7. If you want to get the most out of RW horrible contract play 3 Receiver sets with Felix and Choice rotating.

Garret needs to do whats bets for this team, and he's not doing that. I'm confident with him, and he's done an amazing job, and im confident he's the answer. But you HAVE TO find ways to get Dez the ball. You NEED to throw the ball to him 15 times a game. The guys amazing. Aikman even said coordiantors don't even bother with Austin. They scheme around Bryant.

I look forward to next year when Dez is the WR1. You haven't seen gawdy numbers yet.

Oh, and BTW. You know the whining and pouting you saw by Dez today? Gte used to that if he doesn't get the ball. It won't be a distraction (like TO) but it'll start.

Bluestang

Reaction score
SDogo;3718263 said:
Adam may have more on that part of it but I know a lot of people who say this will be his final ride in Dallas. With the development of Dez and Miles Austin he is an awful one dimensional pricey 3rd WR.

The writing on the wall has been there since last year...it made sense to keep him this year but Jerry should have never gotten rid of Crayton.