Dez Bryant and Tashard Choice

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
AdamJT13;3718265 said:
It didn't help that Kitna couldn't hit the broad side of Cowboys Stadium.

If Romo was playing, I think we would have put up 40 points, easily.

Kitna was killing me today.

He's done a heck of a job but my gosh you gotta put the ball in Dez's area.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
CATCH17;3718305 said:
Kitna was killing me today.

He's done a heck of a job but my gosh you gotta put the ball in Dez's area.

Dez had a bad game.
He didn't run the right route quite a few times.
And then he pouted and acted out. Not good.

Reaction score
CATCH17;3718220 said:
He's a loser bottom line.

That play pretty much sums up his entire career.

I like the guy. I think he is a fantastic player but he is just one of those guys that is cursed. A true Detroit Lion.

After watching that play I would have to agree and I think Roy is a great guy! :bang2:

SkinsFan28

Reaction score
I've said on here before that Dez is just an amazing player. I didn't watch the game, but I played Kitna and Bryant in my Fantasy, and I was hoping to get an understanding of how Bryant didn't even get one catch. The adjustments mentioned make sense, but man I am just amazed that DB would ever have a 0.00 on fantasy:(

jamesdojr

Reaction score
Dallas doesn't hold its players to high standards. Roy will start next week and Tashard's talent will never be used... Why? There is not one good reason in hell.

CATCH17;3718172 said:
You have to get these 2 guys on the field more if you truly want what is best for this team.

You just know they are going to play Barber on 1 leg more than Choice next week too.

Im sick of MB3. He is not a productive back at all and for them to be so ignorantly stubborn to keep playing this guy over Choice is a joke.

Roy Williams... You gotta hold him accountable... Play Dez and play Hurd and make this guy sit for most of the Colts game.