Dez Bryant Could be a very good Keyshawn Johnson

juck

Reaction score
Maybe he should be more of the possesion WR type. If Laurent R. was still here he would probably be the #2. He ran crisp routes for Garrett. Dez doesnt seem to have it upstairs unfortunately. He has heart and talent but not brains.

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
Dez has superstar potential, Keyshawn's ceiling was always just a very good possession receiver. No real run after the catch ability. For a big guy he didn't really go up and fight for the ball very well. He just ran good routes, caught everything, used his big body to box out small corners, and would absolutley block the **** outta you.

Dez has dynamic play making ability along with all the other things Keyshawn could give you outside the football IQ and savvy with running routes and finding soft spots in zones. Which will come with time.

Terrible comparison.

JBS

Reaction score
Too dumb to be worth anything. He sucks. Period. End of story.

Frozen700

Reaction score
GloryDaysRBack;4819195 said:
Too dumb to be worth anything. He sucks. Period. End of story.

You're right.

You're the answer to WR. Go call Jerry and see if he will give you a shot.

I'm sure nobody on this message board will say you suck.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Maybe demotion to possession wr for a week is what he needs to get it right...

JBS

Reaction score
Frozen700;4819246 said:
You're right.

You're the answer to WR. Go call Jerry and see if he will give you a shot.

I'm sure nobody on this message board will say you suck.

Lolololol. Really? You're a smart one

Verdict

Reaction score
If he can't run good routes, then you have to limit his use to the routes he runs, but then that makes the offense more predictable.

I say hook some 220 current up to his 'nads after every game and zap him for every bad route he runs. If he is teachable, that should get his attention. :D

Verdict

Reaction score
CowboysYanksLakers;4819282 said:
What??? He's waaaaay more explosive...

Yes. He will be even more explosive if we hook him up to the 220 as I suggested.

Verdict

Reaction score
I possession receiver also has to catch the ball when you put it in his hands.

Nation

Reaction score
Talk about putting a round peg in a square hole. Dez certainly has his strengths, mostly related to his athleticism and combination of size and speed. But it's fair to say that Dez isn't really there yet as far as having reliable hands and running crisp routes. Which are the two most important qualities a possession receiver should have.

jayhouston12

Reaction score
Dez has no ceiling....i'm not sure what it is but when you look at this kid and eliminate his mistake the guy can be better than Calvin Johnson. Dez has the speed to be a deep threat and he can catch when focused and turns into a running back when he catches the ball

that is no exaggeration, dez can be the best wideout in the NFL but i don't know whats wrong

Joshmil53

Reaction score
jayhouston12;4819312 said:
Dez has no ceiling....i'm not sure what it is but when you look at this kid and eliminate his mistake the guy can be better than Calvin Johnson. Dez has the speed to be a deep threat and he can catch when focused and turns into a running back when he catches the ball

that is no exaggeration, dez can be the best wideout in the NFL but i don't know whats wrong

Mental aspect is the only thing holding him back. He's only 23 so there's time to grow.

JBS

Reaction score
jayhouston12;4819312 said:

Lolololol

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
Nation;4819304 said:
Talk about putting a round peg in a square hole. Dez certainly has his strengths, mostly related to his athleticism and combination of size and speed. But it's fair to say that Dez isn't really there yet as far as having reliable hands and running crisp routes. Which are the two most important qualities a possession receiver should have.

bingo!

dez is a draft pick brought to us by a owner who watched some college highlights while drinking heavily.

he is a souped up version of antonio bryant.

Joshmil53

Reaction score
lane;4819319 said:
bingo!

dez is a draft pick brought to us by a owner who watched some college highlights while drinking heavily.

he is a souped up version of antonio bryant.

This fan base...