Dez Bryant Could be a very good Keyshawn Johnson

Chappy

Reaction score
GloryDaysRBack;4819195 said:
Too dumb to be worth anything. He sucks. Period. End of story.

What a moronic post and gee this site has gone down hill lately. :banghead:

I must say though a 7k post count for such an uneducated attitude is impressive. Next time just be silent and let people guess at your level of incompetence instead of posting and confirming it.

JBS

Reaction score
Chappy;4819374 said:
What a moronic post and gee this site has gone down hill lately. :banghead:

I must say though a 7k post count for such an uneducated attitude is impressive. Next time just be silent and let people guess at your level of incompetence instead of posting and confirming it.

You keep believing in the idiots on this team. I'll keep laughing at your misery on Sundays

Chappy

Reaction score
GloryDaysRBack;4819376 said:
You keep believing in the idiots on this team. I'll keep laughing at your misery on Sundays

Go support someone else then. Losses hurt us all but labeling Dez in this way is not on and totally stupid.

We don't need supporters like yourself that just talk down great young talents that have played less than 50 pro games of football.

I have issues with some of our players as well but that Dez comment was just plain and utter stupidity. Go out into the backyard and kick something next time to release frustration instead of heaping it on Dez and he cops to much unwarranted crap on here from Armchair experts who seem to know everything.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
juck;4819153 said:
Maybe he should be more of the possesion WR type. If Laurent R. was still here he would probably be the #2. He ran crisp routes for Garrett. Dez doesnt seem to have it upstairs unfortunately. He has heart and talent but not brains.

dez bryant could be a damn good dez bryant.

most fans just won't allow that.

JBS

Reaction score
Chappy;4819381 said:
Go support someone else then. Losses hurt us all but labeling Dez in this way is not on and totally stupid.

We don't need supporters like yourself that just talk down great young talents that have played less than 50 pro games of football.

I have issues with some of our players as well but that Dez comment was just plain and utter stupidity. Go out into the backyard and kick something next time to release frustration instead of heaping it on Dez and he cops to much unwarranted crap on here from Armchair experts who seem to know everything.

Dez isn't an idiot? You may be the only person in this world who doesn't think so.

JBS

Reaction score
Chappy;4819381 said:

This team doesn't need fans like yourself. It's people like you who continuously have Jerry believing everything is fine.

It's your fault this team sucks

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
jayhouston12;4819312 said:
Dez has no ceiling....i'm not sure what it is but when you look at this kid and eliminate his mistake the guy can be better than Calvin Johnson. Dez has the speed to be a deep threat and he can catch when focused and turns into a running back when he catches the ball

that is no exaggeration, dez can be the best wideout in the NFL but i don't know whats wrong

if you have these mistakes to eliminate, then by defination, he's no calvin johnson. calvin johnson, andre johnson, hell, billy white shoes johnson never carried this much baggage to go with talent.

dez is a mystery wrapped around an enigma. but until he grows up, he's a schoolyard champ that never made it past that.

i'd love to see him "be all he can be" but we've seen it. to say things like he can be better than athletes who've proven themselves is just strange.

Chappy

Reaction score
GloryDaysRBack;4819385 said:
This team doesn't need fans like yourself. It's people like you who continuously have Jerry believing everything is fine.

It's your fault this team sucks

http://i267.***BLOCKED***/albums/ii306/Mastersv8/larry-david.gif http://i267.***BLOCKED***/albums/ii306/Mastersv8/clown.gif

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
If you don't know what you're doing on the field, you shouldn't be on the field.

juck

Reaction score
TheSport78;4819408 said:
If you don't know what you're doing on the field, you shouldn't be on the field.
sad but true. Dez is a dumb man.

JBS

Reaction score
TheSport78;4819666 said:
I'm with you, but I don't even consider him a man. He's an immature kid.

You damn near went 0-5 on your predictions! ;)

Jenky

Reaction score
juck;4819153 said:
Maybe he should be more of the possesion WR type. If Laurent R. was still here he would probably be the #2. He ran crisp routes for Garrett. Dez doesnt seem to have it upstairs unfortunately. He has heart and talent but not brains.

Laurent is so good...even while riding the bench in Jacksonville.

JBS

Reaction score
Jenky;4819695 said:
Laurent is so good...even while riding the bench in Jacksonville.

So what? He was damn good here. He was a perfect fit for us. Not for Jax. We made him, but damn, looks like we need him

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Shoot, at this rate, we might just be happy if he is the next Michael Jackson

cleveland-browns-michael-jackson-175-score-95-american-football-nfl-trading-card-44714-p.jpg

Jenky

Reaction score
GloryDaysRBack;4819707 said:
So what? He was damn good here. He was a perfect fit for us. Not for Jax. We made him, but damn, looks like we need him

Yes, he was a perfect fit as 3rd receiver who occasionally subbed in when Dez or Miles got hurt last year. When all 3 were healthy, Laurent was the benefactor, especially on busted plays.

Jenky

Reaction score
Speak of the devil....

Laurent Robinson - WR - Jaguars
Laurent Robinson (concussion) is listed as probable for Week 9 and will be active against the Lions.
It will be Robinson's first appearance since Week 4. The $32.5 million free-agent bust has lost his starting job to Cecil Shorts, and the Jaguars aren't planning to bench Justin Blackmon. Robinson may reemerge as a third receiver.
Source: Ryan O'Halloran on Twitter Nov 2 - 1:33 PM

Zman5

Reaction score
It's JG's inability to adjust to and implement the offense to what the players do well and not well.

Dez is a physical beast who only had 2 years of college football. He had 1 offseason. He is not the brightest guy. Isn't it obvious he is not going to read the defenses like Witten or even Austin?

Then why is JG making this kid run these complex option routes? Don't make him do stuff that he is most likely to fail at and cost the team.

Dumb it down for him. NFL coaches do it all the time with young players.

Try to design plays where he can use his physical tools more so then his mental capabilities. Nothing wrong with that.

He hasn't played much high level football. If you think about it, he only played 4 years of high level football.

Let the kid develop at his own speed.