Dez Bryant Did Not Finish Practice Saturday

Frozen700

Reaction score
M'Kevon;4659257 said:
Sure, why not. Turn a slight strain into a full tear. Tough love, baby.

Exactly....you don't mess with ligaments and muscle strains and try to show it who's the boss.

Yeah, that ligament or muscle will let you know who is really in charge.

If you are dealing with a bruise or soreness, ok yeah....man up, show it who runs things.

Prossman

Reaction score
Who cares if he plays the first preseason game or not they will only be on the field for 1 quarter max

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hoofbite;4659657 said:
Or maybe what is considered an "injury" is completely different from what it was 10, 20 and 30 years ago.

Broken fingernails will soon be a reportable injury.

Cowboys were fined once I believe, because they talked about Aikman hurting his thumb in practice. But did not list him on the injury report to the NFL for the next game.

The injury later, as JJ said was very minor, turned out to be nothing, so did not feel the need to report it.

I can't remember what the issue was, but it was the equivilent of a hang nail.

erod

Reaction score
jazzcat22;4659798 said:
Cowboys were fined once I believe, because they talked about Aikman hurting his thumb in practice. But did not list him on the injury report to the NFL for the next game.

The injury later, as JJ said was very minor, turned out to be nothing, so did not feel the need to report it.

I can't remember what the issue was, but it was the equivilent of a hang nail.

This always cracks me up because the league swears it isn't affiliated with the gambling world. Why else would injuries need to be reported?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
erod;4659853 said:
This always cracks me up because the league swears it isn't affiliated with the gambling world. Why else would injuries need to be reported?

exactly...