Primetime42;3931311 said:
People really need to learn to calm down until the facts come out...smh
That is next to impossible here.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score

will never happen here...people just cant help themselves with the over reaction, sky is falling b/s no matter how many times they get burned on it

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
And so it begins.

Now the only thing we're missing is stories of aliens and captain crunch.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
DallasDW00ds0n;3931281 said:
I guess Dez was just too busy to see the guy who signs his paycheck.

Actually Jerry admitted it was him who could not clear his schedule for Dez.

Nothing to see here folks.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score

That would be too hard...and fair. Being irrational and jumping the gun is easier.

DEZ IS A HEADAIKE! CUT HIM NOW!

YR

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
RS12;3931224 said:
Remember that story at the beginning of the lock out about how management said they were concerned about Dez, and half the board said it was the work of media trolls?:laugh2:

Well, Watkins is the guy reporting it here.

Remember, same guy who claimed that the team plane was late for players and/or Jerry Jones repeatedly in the 2008 season.

Except that wasn't the case and Watkins' report was laughed at by the airport because get this....planes have delays all of the time.

Something Watkins didn't really care to investigate. But, he had 'sources.'

:rolleyes:

So once again, Watkins reports a story that kinda misses the main point, Cowboys fans freak out.

Yeah, that Dallas media is always on the up and up. :banghead:

YR

clutch88

Benched
Reaction score
Arch Stanton;3930968 said:
Dez Bryant doesn't show up at Valley Ranch

April, 29, 2011

By Calvin Watkins
IRVING -- Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant didn't show up at Valley Ranch on Friday despite telling team owner Jerry Jones he would do so.

In a brief conversation before walking into the Cowboys' War Room, Jones confirmed he didn't speak with Bryant. The Cowboys were hoping to visit with Bryant to discuss some of his off-the-field issues and to check on his surgically repaired ankle, which he broke on Dec. 5.

Read more:http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/cowb...nch?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
[URL="http://oi52.tinypic.com/9aocv7.jpg"] [/URL]

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Everyone can make their jokes, but if he said he would be there, he should have been there.

I don't buy into the Dez is a problem thing at all, but doing what you say you will do is the most basic sign of maturity and of manhood.

Hopefully he at least had the forethought to call in and say he wouldn't be coming through afterall.

jwitten82

Reaction score
TheCount;3932236 said:
Everyone can make their jokes, but if he said he would be there, he should have been there.

I don't buy into the Dez is a problem thing at all, but doing what you say you will do is the most basic sign of maturity and of manhood.

Hopefully he at least had the forethought to call in and say he wouldn't be coming through afterall.
Did you read the article?

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Dez.88;3931295 said:
http://cowboysblog.***BANNED-URL***...tml?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

It wasn't his fault. Jones said it was his inability to carve out a spot on his schedule that led to the two missing connections.

"I couldn't get it worked to where I could give him a sure time as busy as we've been here,'' Jones said between the second and third round of Friday night's draft. "But I'll get to him.''

Jones did not rule out that the two will be able to get together later this weekend. Even though a three-judge panel granted a temporary stay on an injunction to lift the lockout, Jones said the players will be welcome at the facility until the next stage of this legal drama unfolds.

Jones and head coach Jason Garrett want to get together with Bryant to discuss what has been a rocky off-season for the team's first round pick from last year.

Hmmmm, this seems contrary to other reports (i.e. no playbooks for Murray or Carter) but I hope it is true.

We need to keep tabs on Dez regularly. He isn't a druggie or criminal but he is a high maintenance diva.

Go Big D!

Destination End Zone
Reaction score
Dez.88;3931295 said:
http://cowboysblog.***BANNED-URL***...tml?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

It wasn't his fault. Jones said it was his inability to carve out a spot on his schedule that led to the two missing connections.

"I couldn't get it worked to where I could give him a sure time as busy as we've been here,'' Jones said between the second and third round of Friday night's draft. "But I'll get to him.''

Jones did not rule out that the two will be able to get together later this weekend. Even though a three-judge panel granted a temporary stay on an injunction to lift the lockout, Jones said the players will be welcome at the facility until the next stage of this legal drama unfolds.

Jones and head coach Jason Garrett want to get together with Bryant to discuss what has been a rocky off-season for the team's first round pick from last year.

:laugh2:

So basically an overreaction to a Watkins piece of fiction?

SaltwaterServr

Blank Paper Offends Me
Reaction score
Yakuza Rich;3932066 said:
Well, Watkins is the guy reporting it here.

Remember, same guy who claimed that the team plane was late for players and/or Jerry Jones repeatedly in the 2008 season.

Except that wasn't the case and Watkins' report was laughed at by the airport because get this....planes have delays all of the time.

Something Watkins didn't really care to investigate. But, he had 'sources.'

:rolleyes:

So once again, Watkins reports a story that kinda misses the main point, Cowboys fans freak out.

Yeah, that Dallas media is always on the up and up. :banghead:

YR

Saved me the typing.

JPM

Reaction score
DallasEast;3932279 said:
We need Owens like Alicia Keys needs to grow a mustache.
She'd look better in a BP-like beard.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
rynochop;3932717 said:
What was JB emotional over in that gif?
Chris Henry's family donating his organs. The story ran on Thanksgiving with all the recipients of his organs and Henry's mom.

at least I think that's what the clip is.