Dez Bryant fined for taunting

Jenky

Reaction score
Don't even remember him being penalized lol. Is it after his catch and run?

Jenky

Reaction score
this is pathetic. it's friday for god's sake.

6c6a31a1c7db9f15285132cdf20368bc.jpg

MagicMan

Reaction score
Just another charitable donation.

Bet it could be a tax deduction. No harm no foul, unfortunately not in time for 2014 tax year. Stupid Dez.

BTW, I think the league going back and fining based on replays and making public apologies for missed calls-----not blown calls, but missed calls mind you, is utterly ridiculous. All they're doing is undermining the part time refs they hired and providing skepticism, scorn and doubt in the minds of the sports fans. That is why I do not bet on sports------I would hate to be reminded I lost but should have won.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
All he did after that long catch and run was brush his shoulder as if removing dandruff which usually means "haters gonna hate." I wonder if that's the infraction. Seemed totally harmless. No one even reacted.

Bull Frog

Reaction score
Either that long play or the TD that was called back on the Witten hold. He was in someone's face. I guess getting the TD called back was in our favor too.

Jenky

Reaction score
All he did after that long catch and run was brush his shoulder as if removing dandruff which usually means "haters gonna hate." I wonder if that's the infraction. Seemed totally harmless. No one even reacted.

Right, but there was no penalty flag on that play. I don't get what this is about. :confused:

dencowboyfan

Reaction score
It was on the Murray TD that was called back for the Witten Holding Penalty in the 3rd.

They accepted the Holding Penalty and declined the penalty on Dez (since it was after the touchdown).

From nfl.com

1-7-DET 7 (5:06) (Shotgun) D.Murray left end for 7 yards, TOUCHDOWN NULLIFIED by Penalty.

PENALTY on DAL-J.Witten, Offensive Holding, 10 yards, enforced at DET 7 - No Play.
Penalty on DAL-D.Bryant, Taunting, declined.