Video: Dez Bryant: Finish This Fight

zeroburrito

Reaction score
The hype has nothing to do with the outcome. Besides, wouldn't it feel weird if there was no hype when we're the #1 seed?
i've never seen this many videos like this before leading up to the playoffs. the confidence the team has is the highest i've ever seen.

robjay04

Reaction score
The hype has nothing to do with the outcome. Besides, wouldn't it feel weird if there was no hype when we're the #1 seed?

The fact it is more internal hype than national media hype is a good thing. When most national pundits are drooling over Rodgers and picking against you, who cares about a social media video?

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
i've never seen this many videos like this before leading up to the playoffs. the confidence the team has is the highest i've ever seen.
It's not the team as in players and coaches; it's the team's media staff creating these videos and getting the players to participate. I'm sure the players and coaches are confident though.

I don't know how many teams have their own media production crew, but the Cowboys have a great one.

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
Why is it finish THIS fight instead of finish THE fight. The latter sounds much better.

xvendettax914

Reaction score
Why is it finish THIS fight instead of finish THE fight. The latter sounds much better.
"This" signifies the present and this moment. Buying into Garretts idea of "The here and now." Hes very deliberate in his choice of words. Just my opinion of course

gmoney112

Reaction score
Can we get a Randy Gregory one next?

Just two mins of him hitting blunts and bongs