Image: Dez Bryant gave away 1500 turkeys tonight for Thanksgiving Food Drive

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Now I am a big Dez fan and supporter but am I the only one who calls BS on this crap........He is decked out in Roc Nation garbage with his buddies handing out 1,500 turkeys? Come on....tweeting away throughout the day. More for publicity and not the right reasons.

George Steinbrenner
“If you do something good for someone and more than two people know about it, then you didn't do it for the right reason.”
th

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
Now I am a big Dez fan and supporter but am I the only one who calls BS on this crap........He is decked out in Roc Nation garbage with his buddies handing out 1,500 turkeys? Come on....tweeting away throughout the day. More for publicity and not the right reasons.

George Steinbrenner
“If you do something good for someone and more than two people know about it, then you didn't do it for the right reason.”

Yes because George Steinbrenner was such a great human being. Solid move:

"In addition to being an intense boss to his on-field employees, Steinbrenner was also known for pressuring and changing off-field employees (including various publicity directors), sometimes chewing them out in public. Longtime Cardinals announcer Jack Buck once quipped that he had seen Steinbrenner's yacht and that, "It was a beautiful thing to observe, with all 36 oars working in unison." Former sportscaster Hank Greenwald, who called Yankee games on WABC radio for two years, once said he knew when Steinbrenner was in town by how tense the office staff was."

Go back to the Giants board, I'm sure it will be an interesting place come Sunday night.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

George Steinbrenner

How many athletes do you know of who do things like this just for the right reasons? This isn't Romo stopping on the side of the road to help an elderly couple change a tire. This is a well-orchestrated publicity event that benefits the athlete and the recipients.

It's the type of self-promotion that accomplishes good things, so I'm OK with that.

Staubacher

Reaction score

cowboys1981

Reaction score
Alnybody who travels as much as Mrs. price doesn't need a free turkey.:D. Maybe she was showing Dez some support.

I had no idea Haley's head was shaped like that.:lmao2:. What a difference no hair makes.

I've seen him here in Corpus Christi and that thing is big. They should draw plays on it lol.

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score

George Steinbrenner

Yea, I think you are the only one.:facepalm:

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
This board is ridiculous. Posts like this make me not want to look at the message boards.

It's not the board, it's a few attention ****** here and there that think they're cute.