News: Dez Bryant gives Cowboys a different look vs. Eagles

CCBoy

Reaction score
Dez Bryant gives Cowboys a different look vs. Eagles

http://www.csnphilly.com/football-p...different-look-vs-eagles?p=ya5nbcs&ocid=yahoo

When the Eagles last met the Dallas Cowboys in Week 2, it was with Tony Romo under center, but Dez Bryant sidelined because of an injury.

This time around, the Cowboys will be without their starting signal-caller, but will have their All-Pro wide receiver and most dangerous weapon on the field.

Bryant returned to action for Dallas last week after missing five games with a broken bone in his foot. And despite the unrest at the quarterback position, with Matt Cassel preparing to start his second game of the season, Bryant has the potential to add a dimension that was missing from the offense.

“With Dez out, we kind of had our game plan a lot around [tight end] Jason Witten,” Eagles head coach Chip Kelly said of the previous meeting. “Now you have two real weapons.

“You have to be aware of where he is at all times. Most of the time, they're on opposite sides of the field, so it makes it difficult to double both of those guys.”...

Wayne02

Reaction score
I hope a more healthier and explosive Dez shows up on Sunday.

cowboys1981

Reaction score
I hope a more healthier and explosive Dez shows up on Sunday.

I think playing on it last week will help build his confidence. With injuries the mind takes longer to heal than the body itself.

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
Dez Bryant gives Cowboys a different look vs. Eagles

http://www.csnphilly.com/football-p...different-look-vs-eagles?p=ya5nbcs&ocid=yahoo

When the Eagles last met the Dallas Cowboys in Week 2, it was with Tony Romo under center, but Dez Bryant sidelined because of an injury.

This time around, the Cowboys will be without their starting signal-caller, but will have their All-Pro wide receiver and most dangerous weapon on the field.

Bryant returned to action for Dallas last week after missing five games with a broken bone in his foot. And despite the unrest at the quarterback position, with Matt Cassel preparing to start his second game of the season, Bryant has the potential to add a dimension that was missing from the offense.

“With Dez out, we kind of had our game plan a lot around [tight end] Jason Witten,” Eagles head coach Chip Kelly said of the previous meeting. “Now you have two real weapons.

“You have to be aware of where he is at all times. Most of the time, they're on opposite sides of the field, so it makes it difficult to double both of those guys.”...

If we let the Eagles beat us 6 in a row .....in Prime Time.....I'm done.

We've beat the Eagles 5 out of the last 7.

RunDMC

Reaction score
Won't matter. Dez is great, but Maxwell will like Sherman because our scrub quarterback can't get him the football.

phildadon86

Reaction score
If we let the Eagles beat us 6 in a row .....in Prime Time.....I'm done.

We've beat the Eagles 5 out of the last 7.

The eagles didnt beat us in primetime the second meeting last year, Sunday Night Football we won, in Philly. I was there, and yes it was real, and it was fantaaastic

Doomsay

Reaction score
The eagles didnt beat us in primetime the second meeting last year, Sunday Night Football we won, in Philly. I was there, and yes it was real, and it was fantaaastic

We were there too - awesome deflating game for the philly faithful. Witten!

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Maybe another couple days of practice has kindled a Cassel/Bryant effective duo

:lmao:

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Won't matter. Dez is great, but Maxwell will like Sherman because our scrub quarterback can't get him the football.

duh then what happened here ??
dez_miss_04_col.jpg

Right thru the 13 mil hands!

crashintonickdm

Reaction score
philly local news stations are like "after the break, we will give everyone an update on cowboys QB tony romo and his future status with the team"

lol its hilarious.

Staubacher

Reaction score
Prepare for a beatdown Sunday night and bring your shovels to bury our Romoless team.

Our no splash play (less Hardy) defense and that pathetic excuse for a QB will put the final nail in our coffin while Clappity claps

RunDMC

Reaction score
duh then what happened here ??
dez_miss_04_col.jpg

Right thru the 13 mil hands!

I'll attribute that to his first game back, but there were other times Dez was open.

As hard as I've been on Beasley and I still think he's garbage, but even a garbage player get open once and he was open deep down the middle of the field and he missed.