Dez Bryant has fired Drew Rosenhaus as his agent

erod

Reaction score
Dez Bryant has fired Drew Rosenhaus as his agent. After the mandatory 5-day waiting period, he is expected to hire Eugene Parker.

I think this is good. Rosenhaus is the agent of knuckleheads like TO, and Dez needs to distance from that scene as much as possible.

Grab your life by the horns, Dez. If you want to play football for a long time, you're going to have to make some tough decisions about people.

Ferrumz

Reaction score
The next question is did he fire Wells as his advisor/mentor that guy just screams crooked.

QT

Reaction score
So he gets Deion's agent? I wonder if him and Deion are cool now?

a_minimalist

Reaction score
Ferrumz;4645448 said:
The next question is did he fire Wells as his advisor/mentor that guy just screams crooked.

This. That guy comes off as a crook and probably because he is.

Frozen700

Reaction score
QT;4645466 said:
So he gets Deion's agent? I wonder if him and Deion are cool now?

Yes.

It was reported last year, they had a talk, and it's water under the bridge.

Deion reached out to him.

QT

Reaction score
a_minimalist;4645468 said:

Reminds me of the guy from the Marcus Dupree story.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
a_minimalist;4645468 said:

Fill me in...what bad has his sdvisor done?

:confused:

Reaction score
erod;4645441 said:
Dez Bryant has fired Drew Rosenhaus as his agent. After the mandatory 5-day waiting period, he is expected to hire Eugene Parker.

I think this is good. Rosenhaus is the agent of knuckleheads like TO, and Dez needs to distance from that scene as much as possible.

Grab your life by the horns, Dez. If you want to play football for a long time, you're going to have to make some tough decisions about people.

Doesn't Parker have a bad reputation of his own?

Zordon

Reaction score
Wells isn't the issue. Wells' connections will help Dez get out of this situation unscathed. He needs to move out away from this family w/ his kids and wife/girlfriend.

Also he is messing with the wrong crowd (his age) in Dallas. He has to cut off some of them off.

rathalarge

Reaction score
EGG;4645476 said:
Doesn't Parker have a bad reputation of his own?
Not sure about that? I do know that Parker and Stephen Jones have a good relationship when negotiating contracts. Parker did Felix's deal on last Hard Knocks, featuring the Cowboys.

a_minimalist

Reaction score
5Stars;4645475 said:
Fill me in...what bad has his sdvisor done?

:confused:

http://********.com/5331938/michael-crabtrees-adviser-has-quite-the-shady-history

That's a story on his advisor.

a_minimalist

Reaction score
Zordon;4645477 said:
Wells isn't the issue. Wells' connections will help Dez get out of this situation unscathed. He needs to move out away from this family w/ his kids and wife/girlfriend.

Also he is messing with the wrong crowd (his age) in Dallas. He has to cut off some of them off.

I don't know about that. I think JJ has more connections than Wells. That guy shouldn't be allowed with 100 yards of Dez.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
a_minimalist;4645495 said:
http://********.com/5331938/michael-crabtrees-adviser-has-quite-the-shady-history

That's a story on his advisor.

Thanks...

Zordon

Reaction score
a_minimalist;4645498 said:
I don't know about that. I think JJ has more connections than Wells. That guy shouldn't be allowed with 100 yards of Dez.
Trust me, Wells is well-connected in South Dallas. He is old friends with the district attorney who will decide whether to pursue charges on Dez.

He is not the problem. Dez is the problem. Within a few months of him arriving in Dalllas he was in a rap music video for a rapper who is part of a infamous blood gang in Oak Cliff. I know this for a fact. I won't post the video b/c of the language. He doesn't need to be around these type of people.

He needs to be smarter about who's in his circle and make a little space from his family. I heard he was looking for a new place to move to in Dallas.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
Zordon;4645521 said:
Trust me, Wells is well-connected in South Dallas. He is old friends with the district attorney who will decide whether to pursue charges on Dez.

He is not the problem. Dez is the problem. Within a few months of him arriving in Dalllas he was in a rap music video for a rapper who is part of a infamous blood gang in Oak Cliff. I know this for a fact. I won't post the video b/c of the language. He doesn't need to be around these type of people.

He needs to be smarter about who's in his circle and make a little space from his family. I heard he was looking for a new place to move to in Dallas.

Thats true too. Like the saying goes, "tell me who your friends are and I will tell you who you are"

Dez just doesnt have the heart to cut ties with all his "homies"