Dez Bryant Highlights Video With Game Sounds - This video makes me happy

Rainy

Reaction score
Came in expecting the 2014 Seattle game video but this will do as well ;)

Dallas_Cowboys50

Reaction score
Helman's recent ranking of all Dez's TD's (with clips of each one of course) re-affirmed my admiration for the man....if this offense stays healthy this year, it should be fun again like 2014, defense or not......

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Hope he can regain his form! when healthy he's a top 5 wr all day. He was the last time I was really excited about a drafted player.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And people thought we would be screwed if only Romo went down last year.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
90% of those were on fades and gos and for the first 8 or so minutes all but one in route were only those. At about the 8 minute mark you see him start to find the end zone off of outs, smokes, and drags He also started beating people off the line with in and out and vice versa moves as opposed to just trying to bull his way through.

I love Dez I just wish he was more disciplined and intelligent. If he could master the slant, comeback and actually learn some double moves other than the stutter go he would contend for the best ever.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Just think if we had coaches that knew how to get him the ball consistently and not just rely on his incredible ability to go up and get a football.

Could you imagine .......... Garrett runs the most vanilla offense in the league ....... Parcells boring offenses had more pizazz than Garretts.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Would could still be competitive without dez if we had romo. But the red zone would suffer for sure.

Were any of those highlights from last year? The redzone will be a thing of beauty this year with Zeke in there behind this line.

The Natural

Reaction score
It's easy to forget just how impressive a talent he was so early in his career. I cant even imagine what he would do under a real coordinator like Hue Jackson

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
why in the world would anyone miss jon kitna?

People like him because he's the only other QB to show a pulse in Garretts crap offense.

He was awful but still easily the 2nd best so far at running this trash.

phildadon86

Reaction score

Glad he's on our team.

Just think if we had coaches that knew how to get him the ball consistently and not just rely on his incredible ability to go up and get a football.

I'm always perplexed at the whole situation. Everytime Dez runs a slant pattern he runs for another 5-25 yards. Yet. It never happens. He never lines up in the slot. The reason Antonio Brown and Julio are so much better is because the offense moves them around and creates mismatches.

MileyDancer

Reaction score
Awesome video!

The best part? It had the announcer calls and stadium sounds in every play! No annoying music .. just in-game sounds!
The loud, obnoxious rap music they play at the stadium at EVERY timeout is so ANNOYING. It also keeps fans quiet, which I believe contributes to our lack of homefield advantage.

It wouldn't be so bad if they played real hip-hop like: A Tribe Called Quest, Roots, De LA Soul, LOTUG, or Gangstarr. "We Dem Boyz" is a terrible song, and beyond played out.

The Natural

Reaction score
The loud, obnoxious rap music they play at the stadium at EVERY timeout is so ANNOYING. It also keeps fans quiet, which I believe contributes to our lack of homefield advantage.

It wouldn't be so bad if they played real hip-hop like: A Tribe Called Quest, Roots, De LA Soul, LOTUG, or Gangstarr. "We Dem Boyz" is a terrible song, and beyond played out.
at an NFL game? :lmao2:

The music isn't the problem it's the bougie native-Texas fans that attend the games. Every stadium in the league pumps in music, the Cowboy fans that travel for road games are seriously putting you guys to shame. We have one of the weakest home crowds in the league

MileyDancer

Reaction score
at an NFL game? :lmao2:

The music isn't the problem it's the bougie native-Texas fans that attend the games. Every stadium in the league pumps in music, the Cowboy fans that travel for road games are seriously putting you guys to shame. We have one of the weakest home crowds in the league
Yeah, I know. Trust me. I've been to about 25 games at the new stadium. Why you bolded the music I said would be better, I don't know. Maybe you like crappy rap music? I'm just saying if they have to play music all the time, I don't want to hear Lil Wayne, or other terrible artists.

Also, I said playing loud music all the time *contributes* to the problem. Learn to read. Nobody is going to yell over loud music.

I've been to 4 other stadiums. They don't play NEAR as much music, and definitely not every timeout. I agree though; away fans are way better.

Sorry, I get hype (and mad) about the whole homefield advantage thing. I love getting told to sit down at games.

The Natural

Reaction score
Yeah, I know. Trust me. I've been to about 25 games at the new stadium. Why you bolded the music I said would be better, I don't know. Maybe you like crappy rap music? I'm just saying if they have to play music all the time, I don't want to hear Lil Wayne, or other terrible artists.
It's not about quality of music at a sporting event, they are just playing what's hot and what will get the crowd hype.