Dez bryant interview Thursday

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
dez:i feel great, physical, feel like best ive ever been, got alittle sick but thats not going to stop me
just nature of younger guys coming in, i feel young, still explosive, when im done with football i will still be explosive
keep on working with dak, im in my 8th, he is in his 2nd, we want to be great together, thats going to happen
coverage, when dbs like to play catch technique, then go ahead and attack them, and break thru them
fish is a cool guy, he does guys fair, he loves doing his job, he makes it easy for me to talk to him
my sinus, its getting better, its the b word to deal with, u dont want to deal with sinus, take care of yourself
going to lufkin, i dont seek media to kick it up its cool but thats who i am, ive seen alot of things in my life, God has blessed me, God cares about how we treat one another, im blessed to have that

fatherhood, i have 3 babies, boys are boys, my little girl makes me feel different, i give alot of credit to her, im aware of everything i do and she motivates me
after meeting, me and cole in weight room, strecthing, lifting, take advantage of every opportunity, we understand what we got, talent of group of guys, were not getting younger, try to put it all out there and not take anything for granted
over 3,000 kicks i have, shoes