Dez Bryant Interview...

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
So how long did Bryant talk about the red X?

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Would anyone mind transcribing it for me? I can't watch videos in Iraq - internet's too slow!

Smith22

Reaction score
The clip was before the draft. He says he has matured.

Compare yourself to an NFL player..

Compares himself to Larry Fitzgerald.

What will you buy your mom?

Car and house.

Went on to say that he is close with his mother and calls her before/after every game.

HoleInTheRoof

Benched
Reaction score
Smith22;3365125 said:
The clip was before the draft. He says he has matured.

Compare yourself to an NFL player..

Compares himself to Larry Fitzgerald.

What will you buy your mom?

Car and house.

Went on to say that he is close with his mother and calls her before/after every game.

I can't believe we drafted this headcase.

If only Jerry would hire a real GM!!!!!!!!!1111111

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
How is it that these guys can be so confident, arrogant, and cocky.........yet they cant speak a complete sentence or thought without saying "um" or "you know" relentlessly?

it is painful watching and listening to so many of these great athletes fumble through interviews and speaking engagements.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
casmith07;3365112 said:
Would anyone mind transcribing it for me? I can't watch videos in Iraq - internet's too slow!

It's an interview pre-draft with the ESPN morning show. Asking him questions about his past and stuff. Nothing new.

1st & 10

Reaction score
Biggems;3365155 said:
How is it that these guys can be so confident, arrogant, and cocky.........yet they cant speak a complete sentence or thought without saying "um" or "you know" relentlessly?

it is painful watching and listening to so many of these great athletes fumble through interviews and speaking engagements.

Sounds like a few career politicians I've observed through the years.

Reaction score
Biggems;3365155 said:

They are football players not doctors. Would you rather him speak properly or catch touchdowns?

JBell

That's still my Quarterback
Reaction score
Biggems;3365155 said:

Wow.. slap yourself.

He was a stand up dude in that interview.