Dez Bryant is a fighter

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
I just love this guys fire and passion. After the first match up he and ODB exchanged jerseys. A nice sign of mutual respect. Dez hates to be shown up by an opposing "elite" receiver and you could tell he takes it personal. No way he was going to get shown up but he's a team first guy. He has the same passion that Irvin did and ignites the team. Lesson to odb.... Dez is a bad man.. and the game is 60 minutes.

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score
i was disappointed in his effort the first half.

but he made up for it.

i still remember his stop and jump and letting the ball sail over his head grrr

mahoneybill

Reaction score
ODB got a taste of what Dez goes through in the second half when we started double covering him.

Also his first TD was when he was uncovered and sitting in the end zone waiting for a reception.

May be alone on this but would like some slow mo on whether he pushes off. Sure looked like he hooked Carr ( who is bad at coverage) on that miracle catch.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Also his first TD was when he was uncovered and sitting in the end zone waiting for a reception.

May be alone on this but would like some slow mo on whether he pushes off. Sure looked like he hooked Carr ( who is bad at coverage) on that miracle catch.

Carr was the one with PI on that play. He tried to hook Beckem because he was just burned badly.

hmcorp

Reaction score
Carr was the one with PI on that play. He tried to hook Beckem because he was just burned badly.

Exactly. he also was stumbling and grabbed his jersey.

so much homerism about that catch. completely fouled and then made the most incredible catch I have ever seen.

carr was burnt toast.

they put scandrick on him the rest of the night I think.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Exactly. he also was stumbling and grabbed his jersey.

so much homerism about that catch. completely fouled and then made the most incredible catch I have ever seen.

carr was burnt toast.

they put scandrick on him the rest of the night I think.

Scandrick played him a lot more after that.

However if Eli hadn't had his head up his butt, and we're lucky he did, Odell burned the hell out of OScan as well. Scan tripped trying to make a move to stay up with Odell's speed and just got torched.

Luckily for us Eli simply didn't have the time or the confidence to make the throw.

DBOY3141

Reaction score
Going back to the draft, what if the Giants had taken Martin, Steelers stuck with Shazier. Would the Cowboys had pulled the trigger on ODB?? Garrett said they put in a lot of hours on the player.

Zordon

Reaction score
Dez was a gift from the Heavens to this franchise.

The team was full of robots until he arrived.