Dez Bryant is in the top 30 on top players of 2014 show

Lonestar94

Reaction score
There are 6 WRs left on the list, if he is truly the 2nd-3rd best WR he should be top 20. I am hoping he is atleast #20.

He was #35 last year. Glad to see he's getting the recognization he deserves.

TheDallasDon

AegonTheConqueror-Now bend the knee
Reaction score
I think I heard that only 4 Cowboys made the list, which means Dez isn't on the list..........makes no since, it has to be wrong

The Natural

Reaction score
I think I heard that only 4 Cowboys made the list, which means Dez isn't on the list..........makes no since, it has to be wrong

There's 2 lists from 2 diff sites floating around, one chosen by the players, and the other PFF or something like that. For the one in question it would surprise me if Dez doesn't make the list, at this juncture he's the most respected player talent-wise on this team.

Lonestar94

Reaction score

I have a hard time believing that, what exactly has he done to go from #35 to off the list?? By all accounts he had a better year.

TheDallasDon

Reaction score
I have a hard time believing that, what exactly has he done to go from #35 to off the list?? By all accounts he had a better year.

I just don't know how he could be left off, if he is it just shows you what a joke the list is

TheDallasDon

Reaction score
There's 2 lists from 2 diff sites floating around, one chosen by the players, and the other PFF or something like that. For the one in question it would surprise me if Dez doesn't make the list, at this juncture he's the most respected player talent-wise on this team.
I heard it on the NFL Network that only 4 Cowboys made the list

The Natural

Reaction score
I heard it on the NFL Network that only 4 Cowboys made the list
Interesting if true. Receivers with comparable numbers; Marshall, Jeffery, and Thomas have already been listed, still I cant fathom them leaving Dez off the top 100.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
Dez will be top 20 definitely. And it's not 4 on the list. They said 5 during the show one week

TheDallasDon

Reaction score
Dez will be top 20 definitely. And it's not 4 on the list. They said 5 during the show one week

I just rewind it and the Lindsey women said it on the break between top 100 and reaction show.....it was probably a mix up on her part. If not im done with that show

TheFinisher

Reaction score
He's obviously on this list.

Probably between him and Green for the 2nd and 3rd WR spots.

TheFinisher

Reaction score
The final 6 WRs yet to be revealed will probably be Brown, Andre, Gordon, Dez, Green, and Megatron.

TheFinisher

Reaction score
Just goes to show you how ridiculous those fans are that think we're better off letting Dez walk. He's hands down our best player and the one true superstar on our team... Letting that talent walk would be insane.

When we get over that hump of mediocrity and become a contender Dez Bryant will be at the forefront of that.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What makes it such a joke? Have you even looked over it this year?
Any player ranking system in any sport is a joke. Especially one like this ranking where players from different positions are ranked against each other. It's extremely unscientific and flawed. I'll give you a simple example from a specific position. Who is the best RB in the history of the NFL? This years list isn't any different than last years or next years - those will be jokes also. NFLN has a recap show each week where their so called experts debate the rankings and they don't agree. In this case, the ranking is designed to do one thing and that is get people to watch each week. I don't watch but do follow the scroll of the rankings and don't agree with many of them.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
Some don't want to resign him tho. It's true I've read it on Cowboyszone.

We should probably just let him walk for a 3rd round compensatory pick.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Any player ranking system in any sport is a joke. Especially one like this ranking where players from different positions are ranked against each other. It's extremely unscientific and flawed. I'll give you a simple example from a specific position. Who is the best RB in the history of the NFL? This years list isn't any different than last years or next years - those will be jokes also. NFLN has a recap show each week where their so called experts debate the rankings and they don't agree. In this case, the ranking is designed to do one thing and that is get people to watch each week. I don't watch but do follow the scroll of the rankings and don't agree with many of them.

I actually prefer lists from players because they're the guys who actually play with and against one another and to me they'd have the best knowledge of who is the best at what they do.