Dez Bryant Jersey Sales

Gzus

Romosexual
Reaction score
Currently leading the rookie jersey sales, surprise surprise it's Tim "Hallelujah" Tebow.... The guy probably won't start for another season and he's already outselling probably starter Sam Bradford and Ndamakong Suh.

Top 5 currently:
1. Tim "Hallelujah" Tebow
2. Ndamakong Suh
3. Sam Bradford
4. Eric Berry
5. Dez Bryant

Is it just me or is Bryant being handicapped by the second hand Antonio Bryant,88 jerseys?

Who's buying a Dez jersey? I'll get one midway through the season if the guy starts to break out like Miles Austin.

Gzus

Romosexual
Reaction score
People will be making money on used Antonio Bryant jerseys.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I would think a Dallas Cowboy 1st round rookie that plays a "skill" position would automatically make that list.

I don't own a Cowboy jersey though....just a few caps. My kids do though.

HoleInTheRoof

Benched
Reaction score
I won't buy the jersey, just because I'm not a big jersey buyer.

I have a Romo jersey which ought to last another 6-7 years.

The only time I ever wear the thing is on game day or during the draft.

Other than that, I think people look like tools when they wear sports jerseys as regular clothing.

shnagy

Reaction score
HoleInTheRoof;3380034 said:
Other than that, I think people look like tools when they wear sports jerseys as regular clothing.

Is it lonely up there on your pedestal of judgement? :p:

shnagy

Reaction score
HoleInTheRoof;3380049 said:
Oh, yeah . . . because you don't have opinions.

Gotcha.

Hmm...suppose you don't have a sense of humor either.

Gzus

Romosexual
Reaction score
I wear jerseys every now and then when I miss football.... am I a tool? I don't think so.

shnagy

Reaction score
HoleInTheRoof;3380060 said:
I do.

I save it for things that are funny though.

Will this make you feel better: :lmao:

Sure does...made my day.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
My son wants a Dez Bryant jersey. He was a huge Dez Bryant fan before we drafted him and he lost his mind when we selected him.

My daughter, who like her father, is a USC homer, and plays basketball at the University of San Francisco, wants a 49ers Taylor Mays jersey. I am a big Mays fan but it's going to hurt me to spend money on that. It also might have something to do with her crush on him and the fact she acts like a giddy little girl anytime she's around Mays.

Gzus

Romosexual
Reaction score
Chris in SoCal;3380071 said:
My son wants a Dez Bryant jersey. He was a huge Dez Bryant fan before we drafted him and he lost his mind when we selected him.

My daughter, who like her father, is a USC homer, and plays basketball at the University of San Francisco, wants a 49ers Taylor Mays jersey. I am a big Mays fan but it's going to hurt me to spend money on that. It also might have something to do with her crush on him and the fact she acts like a giddy little girl anytime she's around Mays.
I say buy your boy a Bryant jersey and buy your daughter one too and make her choose Cowboys jersey or no jersey. I've already indoctrinated my little sister into the Cowboy nation :D You can't lose your little girl to the 49er nation -.- almost as bad as to the Raider nation

JBS

Reaction score
Gzus;3380062 said:
I wear jerseys every now and then when I miss football.... am I a tool? I don't think so.

The only problem is everyone else does think so. ;)

HanD

Reaction score
Chris in SoCal;3380071 said:

how old is your son? if he isn't in college yet, tell your girl to buy her own jersey if she wants a mays jersey but you'll buy a cowboys jersey for her ;)

cowboyschmps3

Reaction score
HoleInTheRoof;3380034 said:
I won't buy the jersey, just because I'm not a big jersey buyer.

I have a Romo jersey which ought to last another 6-7 years.

The only time I ever wear the thing is on game day or during the draft.

samething...i have to agree...just on gamedays and draft days....othher tan that they are hung all over my room!...