Dez Bryant needs to pull up his pants

Reaction score
I love Dez and the way he has been playing lately. Bottom line: we do not make a super bowl run without him.

All that being said will one of the coaches or one of his teammates please tell him to pull up his pants! It is not a good look. He has to know that.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
old.jpg

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
I love Dez and the way he has been playing lately. Bottom line: we do not make a super bowl run without him.

All that being said will one of the coaches or one of his teammates please tell him to pull up his pants! It is not a good look. He has to know that.
His pants are down??? Where you getting this stuff?

tyke1doe

Reaction score

Zeke's pants are dangerously close to falling. Hopefully, it doesn't come when he's taking a long run to the house. Talk about a show. :muttley:

Cover 2

Pessimists Unite!!!
Reaction score

They need to tell him to get off my lawn too!

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score

LOL! Good job, OP. I laughed out loud. :D

Oh, wait, you were serious?! Get off muh lawn! Damn saggy pants whipper snappers

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
http://i18.***BLOCKED***/albums/b133/BrAinPaiNt/I%20am%20the%20liquor_zps4cfnr2so.jpg