Dez Bryant "Odds"

Verdict

Reaction score
This thread is about the fluid odds regarding the current most polarizing player on the Dallas Cowboys. Right now I would say the odds are 60/40 that Dez will be cut or traded prior to the first game.

Let's hear what you personally think the odds stack up on this.

If you post something here and the facts change, feel free to update your point of view in terms of odds.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
This thread is about the fluid odds regarding the current most polarizing player on the Dallas Cowboys. Right now I would say the odds are 60/40 that Dez will be cut or traded prior to the first game.

If you post something here and the facts change, feel free to update your point of view in terms of odds.
70/30 he gets cut. All hinges on whether he's willing to swallow his pride and play for 7-8 mil in Dallas. (what he's worth on the open market)

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
90/10 he stays

tenor.gif

CWR

Reaction score

I think he re- negotiates and takes a performance based contract. 80/20 he stays.