Dez Bryant on Jimmy Robinson

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
"I feel about him the same way I do coach (Jason) Garrett," Bryant said. "He's a determined guy who wants to win. With that kind of attitude, you can't go wrong. Knowing that, it's easy for me to buy into his philosophy.

Frozen700

Reaction score
Hostile;3967176 said:
"I feel about him the same way I do coach (Jason) Garrett," Bryant said. "He's a determined guy who wants to win. With that kind of attitude, you can't go wrong. Knowing that, it's easy for me to buy into his philosophy.

Dez and Miles will be a force next season, with the best QB throwing them the ball

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Terence Newman700;3967254 said:
Dez and Miles will be a force next season, with the best QB throwing them the ball

I agree now if we can give Romo the protection on a reg basis. When we can get to the point where we are picking up the blitz we can make teams pay the price for coming after Romo

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
Doomsday101;3967264 said:
I agree now if we can give Romo the protection on a reg basis. When we can get to the point where we are picking up the blitz we can make teams pay the price for coming after Romo

That's critical. Here's what I'm hoping to see a lot of......

Now I'm sure most would agree that if Austin and Dez aren't one of the best starting WR pair, they're probably the best starting combo in one respect, and that's breaking tackles.

I see a ton of quick slants and broken tackles for big gains. That'll get teams backing off the blitz.

Star-Fan

Old enough to remember the Ice Bowl, Young enough
Reaction score
sonnyboy;3967270 said:

Now I'm sure most would agree that if Austin and Dez aren't one of the best starting WR pair, they're probably the best starting combo in one respect, and that's breaking tackles.

I see a ton of quick slants and broken tackles for big gains. That'll get teams backing off the blitz.

Hopefully, with defenses plotting to stop Austin and Dez, Witten's receptions and TD's are going up. :D

Doomsday101

Reaction score
sonnyboy;3967270 said:

I'm hoping to see more deep balls with one on one coverage and the OL picking up the blitz.

No doubt slants are a good weapon vs blitz but when you can attack the blitz deep it prevents defense from blitzing and have CB sitting on the short routs.

A good example is Philly with Asante Samuel, the guy loves to sit on the short routs knowing the blitz is going to force the QB to throw short. When you can pick up the blitz it allows the WR the time to put on the double move on the outside and beat the CB who is cheating up.

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
What a bad attitude this Dez guy has.

UnoDallas

Benched
Reaction score

to MR Harris

Doomsday101

Reaction score
UnoDallas;3967348 said:

to MR Harris

Depends on the type of blitz they are sending

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
If they give Romo the time that other top QBs often get (Brees, Manning, Brady) you're going to see this offense put up a load of yards, and points, in the passing game.

Which, in turn, is going to make our running game even more effective cause it's going to force defenses to stay back, and play more cautious, in worry about Dez and Miles destroying them.

NeonDeion21

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;3967425 said:
If they give Romo the time that other top QBs often get (Brees, Manning, Brady) you're going to see this offense put up a load of yards, and points, in the passing game.

Which, in turn, is going to make our running game even more effective cause it's going to force defenses to stay back, and play more cautious, in worry about Dez and Miles destroying them.

This is why the selection of Tyron Smith over every other player makes sense.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Don't look now, but we're starting to resemble a football team.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
casmith07;3967518 said:
Don't look now, but we're starting to resemble a football team.
That is impossible. Our Front Office is inept and incapable of hiring competent scouts or coaches and all of our players are over rated. No, it's true, I've read it all on this site.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Hostile;3967525 said:
That is impossible. Our Front Office is inept and incapable of hiring competent scouts or coaches and all of our players are over rated. No, it's true, I've read it all on this site.

Well you and I might as well just switch our fandom elsewhere then, since we're doomed.

Maybe we can cheer for that team in Wisconsin? I hear that players with long hair are better than others in the league because they look more ferocious.

tunahelper

Reaction score
Terence Newman700;3967254 said:

Cool Kitna will be starting? :)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
casmith07;3967527 said:
Well you and I might as well just switch our fandom elsewhere then, since we're doomed.

Maybe we can cheer for that team in Wisconsin? I hear that players with long hair are better than others in the league because they look more ferocious.
I can't. I am a pompom waving, koolaid drinking, rose colored glasses wearing happy fan. Or so I have been told.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Hostile;3967533 said:
I can't. I am a pompom waving, koolaid drinking, rose colored glasses wearing happy fan. Or so I have been told.

Don't forget you're a shill for the owners ;)

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hostile;3967176 said:
That's a mature statement.