Dez Bryant on Jimmy Robinson

Mansta54

Reaction score
Hostile;3967533 said:
I can't. I am a pompom waving, koolaid drinking, rose colored glasses wearing happy fan. Or so I have been told.

Hey dude, back off. That's my title.. :D

elcowboi

Reaction score
Since the new ball coach has taken over this team ie really changing to one that may actually compete every game.

Nightshade

Reaction score
Hostile;3967176 said:
"I feel about him the same way I do coach (Jason) Garrett," Bryant said. "He's a determined guy who wants to win. With that kind of attitude, you can't go wrong. Knowing that, it's easy for me to buy into his philosophy.

Finally he's starting to respond to coaching.

His publicist has been trying to get him to say the right things to the media since he was at ok state but it looks like he's finally coming around.
:D

jimmy40

Reaction score
so how much time has Dez been around Robinson to buy into anything?

Nightshade

Reaction score
jimmy40;3967817 said:
so how much time has Dez been around Robinson to buy into anything?

Thank you for some freakin perspective jimmy40!

OMG I'll be so happy when this stupid lockout is over so "news" articles like this are no longer front page.

no offense Hos. Miles Austin at wall mart was another hot news nugget last week.

:bang2:

jimmy40

Reaction score
Nightshade;3967818 said:
Thank you for some freakin perspective jimmy40!

OMG I'll be so happy when this stupid lockout is over so "news" articles like this are no longer front page.

no offense Hos. Miles Austin at wall mart was another hot news nugget last week.

:bang2:
hell, have they even met?

Stautner

Reaction score
Terence Newman700;3967254 said:
Dez and Miles will be a force next season, with the best QB throwing them the ball

We picked up Brady? WOW!

Star-Fan;3967278 said:
Hopefully, with defenses plotting to stop Austin and Dez, Witten's receptions and TD's are going up. :D

I hope we don't see Witten's receptions go up. 94 is easily plenty - probably too many. If his receptions go up from there it means we are getting shut down in other areas.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Hostile;3967533 said:
I can't. I am a pompom waving, koolaid drinking, rose colored glasses wearing happy fan. Or so I have been told.

One thing that I cannot stand are people that try and portray optimism as a fault. Cynicism and defeatism are instead held in esteem.

Frozen700

Reaction score
Stautner;3967835 said:
We picked up Brady? WOW!

I hope we don't see Witten's receptions go up. 94 is easily plenty - probably too many. If his receptions go up from there it means we are getting shut down in other areas.

No.

No Brady....we have somebody better...Romo

Don't throw that Ring crap in my face either...put Brady behind our line and lets see how he does

yea he would actually do worse, because unlike him, Romo can get away.....the only knock on Romo is he can be a gambler, and doesn't know when to let a play just go.(which he is getting better at)

Other than that, he can make almost any throw any other QB can make. Also he can extend the play.

If Romo had a ring or two....he would be regarded as the very best right now, and if he wasn't anyone who would say other wise should just off them self.

Frozen700

Reaction score
Stautner;3967835 said:
We picked up Brady? WOW!

Start watching the play that begins at .28 secs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Fa3oD5Oir0

nuff said, everything perfect

jimmy40

Reaction score
Terence Newman700;3968220 said:
No.

No Brady....we have somebody better...Romo

Don't throw that Ring crap in my face either...

face-palm.gif

sbark

Reaction score
NeonDeion21;3967432 said:
This is why the selection of Tyron Smith over every other player makes sense.

.........its a start anyway.........

Nightshade

Reaction score
Terence Newman700;3968431 said:
Hey he's my QB...idc

wouldn't trade him for Brady and 3 1st round picks

:eek:

Well you must love Romo a hell of a lot more than you love the Cowboys.

Because that trade would bring my team, (you know the one with that glorious star on their helmets) 3 rings easily.