Dez Bryant plays, scores TD for Cowboys one day after learning of father's death

Bowdown27

Reaction score
Lost my dad in January. My heart goes out to Dez. Keep your chin up. kiddo.
I'm sorry to hear that. I lost my dad in December. Gonna be a year soon and not s day passes I don't miss him. Every cowboys game hits home to me because that was one thing we shared and loved together. My heart goes out to you and dez.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Funny, Fox never mention his father passing during the entire game. Geez i wonder why, if this was any other player they be all over this story.

I wonder if they even knew about his passing away? Seems odd they would not mention that.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Funny, Fox never mention his father passing during the entire game. Geez i wonder why, if this was any other player they be all over this story.

I heard them say it once or twice, but they really didn't make a big deal out of it.

Can't make Dez seem too sympathetic... Doesn't fit the 'terrible person' narrative they keep trying to pin him down with.

TheBigEasy

Reaction score
Sometimes thats worse ....... you lose the chance to ever have anything with the man who shares your blood.

Took the words out of my mouth bro. To me, nothing could be worse than losing a loved one and having regrets. Enjoy every minute because life is way too short.