Dez Bryant Predicts Hopkin and OBJ will Both Join Chiefs

Rayman70

Reaction score
Neither does Fisher who predicted Zeke would be back next season.
Bingo. Fisher, the guy that claims that he has Jerrys ear, can't seem to get something like that right? Fisher wishes he had Jerrys ear. In fact with Cooks and Gilmore, he didnt even report it until half of the Dallas youtubers did and the twitter team reporters.Heck, Michael Lombardi called it way before anyone and he has 0 connection to Jerry, yet he knew. Michael L. is the real deal and Fish is meh. If he was so in touch with Jerry and Stevie, why didnt he break it himself before anyone else? He does have an office near Jerry at the star. One would think if he's in the inner circle, he would be the first guy to report signings/trades. Tells me he's just not that well connected. Either that or they are doing a great job at keeping everything hush hush this year.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Bingo. Fisher, the guy that claims that he has Jerrys ear, can't seem to get something like that right? Fisher wishes he had Jerrys ear. In fact with Cooks and Gilmore, he didnt even report it until half of the Dallas youtubers did and the twitter team reporters.Heck, Michael Lombardi called it way before anyone and he has 0 connection to Jerry, yet he knew. Michael L. is the real deal and Fish is meh. If he was so in touch with Jerry and Stevie, why didnt he break it himself before anyone else? He does have an office near Jerry at the star. One would think if he's in the inner circle, he would be the first guy to report signings/trades. Tells me he's just not that well connected. Either that or they are doing a great job at keeping everything hush hush this year.
The only thing Fish is good at is eating while he’s making his 10th video of the day about nothing.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I truly think that OBJ overestimated his worth to the NFL.

He better start bending on some demands or get ready to be retired.
He thought he could get Jerry to bite on the hype and get signed for big Bucks. He underestimated Jerry and the inner circle around him bigly. If we signed him we never ever see these trades and signings we made lately. Best moves sometimes are the ones you dont make.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
He thought he could get Jerry to bite on the hype and get signed for big Bucks. He underestimated Jerry and the inner circle around him bigly. If we signed him we never ever see these trades and signings we made lately. Best moves sometimes are the ones you dont make.
He underestimated how much pull Stephen has with what they do.

Stephen isn’t going to sign a guy with questionable health and questionable off field behavior just because he has a big name, thank god.

Proof

Reaction score
Why on Earth would Reid want a Diva to babysit when he just won a ring without him? The idea makes zero logic. Chiefs will be just fine without trading for a high end wr and a Diva in Beckham.
because he’s very talented, already proved he could play a secondary role on a sb winning roster, andy reid is the type of respected coach that could have him buy in, and him and toney together gives them a very explosive combo as kelce slows down

Rayman70

Reaction score
I could see either one going to the Chiefs, but not both.
Man, if the Chiefs trade and get hopkins, thats a killer. Cards want at least two 2nds I think. Normally the Chiefs refrain from doing that. It may be his agent creating buzz by using the Chiefs after the Dallas hype didnt result in a trade. Thats my hunch. I dont think this is real.

Rayman70

Reaction score
He underestimated how much pull Stephen has with what they do.

Stephen isn’t going to sign a guy with questionable health and questionable off field behavior just because he has a big name, thank god.
I agree. Wildcat Jerry might have done this back in the day but in this case, Im glad we didnt.

Rayman70

Reaction score
because he’s very talented, already proved he could play a secondary role on a sb winning roster, andy reid is the type of respected coach that could have him buy in, and him and toney together gives them a very explosive combo as kelce slows down
maybe. I just think Reid doesnt have to win this way.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I predicted Fisher would be wrong during training camp. Check out his training camp video. Lol The OP got it wrong Fisher predicted Zeke would be back in 2023.

The Cowboys moved on from Murray after he rushed for over 1800 yards with 13 TDs. He had had some injury issues during his career and was putting on mileage. I don’t care if Zeke rushes for over 1600 yards with double digit TDs the Cowboys will move on from him. He’ll have a ton of mileage on him and the Cowboys will release him. He’s making $15 million per season splitting carries with another back. That wasn’t what the Cowboys planned on when they paid him. Mike Fisher will end up being wrong as usual if he thinks Zeke will be back in 2023.

T-RO

Reaction score
I was wrong about the Chiefs. They may have space for another splash.

**But only because they've dumped more salary this offseason than added.**

-7 of their 2022 players have already been signed elsewhere
-Another 7 of Chiefs 2022 roster are sitting on open market

Rayman70

Reaction score
I predicted Fisher would be wrong during training camp. Check out his training camp video. Lol The OP got it wrong Fisher predicted Zeke would be back in 2023.
he was saying he'd be back even the day before we cut him. Telling that he was wrong AGAIN.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I was wrong about the Chiefs. They may have space for another splash.

**But only because they've dumped more salary this offseason than added.**

-7 of their 2022 players have already been signed elsewhere
-Another 7 of Chiefs 2022 roster are sitting on open market
God help the other 31 teams if they make this trade. Its almost criminal giving Mahomes an elite guy like him. But again, it might be the agent just drubbing up some buzz.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
he was saying he'd be back even the day before we cut him. Telling that he was wrong AGAIN.
Yeah, he completely whiffed on the Zeke prediction. I was so certain he would be wrong I bookmarked the thread. Lol I had one fan keeping track to see if me or Fisher would be right.
Gonna save this post @KJJ . Will bring it back up in 2023 to see who was right: You or Fish?
:p

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Yeah, he completely whiffed on the Zeke prediction. I was so certain he would be wrong I bookmarked the thread. Lol I had one fan keeping track to see if me or Fisher would be right.
You were right @KJJ !!!

I wish I could have access to the site's emojis! I would love to use some thumbs up and clapping emojis on you!

Why can't I see or use the site's emojis @mods?

diamonddelts

Reaction score
Not sure why Fisher and Dez are pimping this idea. But if that happens, I'd bet we'll see the Chiefs in the Super Bowl yet again.

In my opinion, Mahomes is pretty much the new Tom Brady.

======
The Dallas Cowboys spent the weekend getting their "play-maker with juice'' in Brandin Cooks, executing a trade with the Houston Texans for the speedy wideout.

That logically marks the end of Dallas' interest in two other big wideout names, DeAndre Hopkins and Odell Beckham Jr. But Dez Bryant, famous himself for his career as a Dallas pass-catcher, thinks the weekend's event are only the beginning.

LINK: https://www.si.com/nfl/cowboys/news...iefs-patrick-mahomes-brandin-cooks-dez-bryant
Obj is done. But Hopkins to the Chiefs would be amazing..