Dez Bryant Predicts Hopkin and OBJ will Both Join Chiefs

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
The Chiefs can't do that because they have a highly paid QB. I read here that you can't sign high priced players if you have a highly paid QB.
Mahommes signed a very team friendly deal, along the lines of Tyron Smith a decade ago. The numbers look big, but the Chiefs are able to push money to the future knowing the cap will continue to balloon.

If Dak had signed a 10 year, $400m deal vs 4 years, $160m, financially speaking, we'd be in much better shape. Maybe it's good that he didn't, but the uproar about his contract wasn't dollar amounts per year. It was the financial constriction that comes with a short term, high dollar deal.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
You were right @KJJ !!!

I wish I could have access to the site's emojis! I would love to use some thumbs up and clapping emojis on you!

Why can't I see or use the site's emojis @mods?
I told you I would be right. :thumbup: Strange that you can’t use the emojis. You don’t see an emoji icon? When you click the emoji icon, which looks like a smile face the emojis appear.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
I think Mahomes is a better QB than Brady already, however, he will never be the winner Brady was. Nobody is going to touch his Super Bowl wins.
I don't. I've watched em all since Montana and nobody is or was better than Brady. Mahomes will never touch many of Brady's records.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I told you I would be right. :thumbup: Strange that you can’t use the emojis. You don’t see an emoji icon? When you click the emoji icon, which looks like a smile face the emojis appear.
The emoji icon used to work for me under this new software. Suddenly, once I got a few temp bans, it stopped. Don't know if that has anything to fo with it or not.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Not sure why Fisher and Dez are pimping this idea. But if that happens, I'd bet we'll see the Chiefs in the Super Bowl yet again.

In my opinion, Mahomes is pretty much the new Tom Brady.

======
The Dallas Cowboys spent the weekend getting their "play-maker with juice'' in Brandin Cooks, executing a trade with the Houston Texans for the speedy wideout.

That logically marks the end of Dallas' interest in two other big wideout names, DeAndre Hopkins and Odell Beckham Jr. But Dez Bryant, famous himself for his career as a Dallas pass-catcher, thinks the weekend's event are only the beginning.

LINK: https://www.si.com/nfl/cowboys/news...iefs-patrick-mahomes-brandin-cooks-dez-bryant
At this point, who cares?

AFC elite make moves?

I’ll worry about it after any possible NFC Championship victory.

Proof

Reaction score
maybe. I just think Reid doesnt have to win this way.
he doesn’t. but they signed juju who had a weird reputation, teaser for toney with all his question marks. I could just see it

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Hopkins won’t be joining any team. He requires a trade. It’s not his choice.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
I have a feeling the chiefs are going to get one of them. That is way more than enough for a team loaded like them.

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
I can be on-board with Deztradamus in that one of the two could be in KC.

If offered, Odell should be careful in opting to play for the Chiefs. It may be the only sideline in the NFL where he can’t cause a riff if he’s underperforming. In Dallas, he could blame Dak for not looking his way often enough and find plenty of folks who would agree. Even in a place like Buffalo, I think OBJ could garner support from those who believe Allen is experiencing a decline since the departure of Daboll. But KC…with Mahomes…you don’t produce, it’s gonna be clearly on you!

As for D-Hop. He’d looks good in red but the price tag may scare off the well run Chiefs. Just for fun I'd like to see it though.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
I've been saying for a couple of weeks that OBJ will land in KC. It just makes sense.
Makes sense for OBJ, will probably sign to a Mahomes Town Discount. Kansas don't need him, but may do it if he plays for nothing.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I truly think that OBJ overestimated his worth to the NFL.

He better start bending on some demands or get ready to be retired.
VERY overestimated his worth. I hope he gets less than half of that $20M or whatever he wants.

And I don't care what he says you know he is expecting that much.

Havic

Reaction score
OBJ wants paid, Hop would take less to contend imo.

Bigtex67

Reaction score
Bingo. Fisher, the guy that claims that he has Jerrys ear, can't seem to get something like that right? Fisher wishes he had Jerrys ear. In fact with Cooks and Gilmore, he didnt even report it until half of the Dallas youtubers did and the twitter team reporters.Heck, Michael Lombardi called it way before anyone and he has 0 connection to Jerry, yet he knew. Michael L. is the real deal and Fish is meh. If he was so in touch with Jerry and Stevie, why didnt he break it himself before anyone else? He does have an office near Jerry at the star. One would think if he's in the inner circle, he would be the first guy to report signings/trades. Tells me he's just not that well connected. Either that or they are doing a great job at keeping everything hush hush this year.
....but......EXCLUSIVE EXCLUSIVE!!!!!!!! LOL

MyFairLady

Reaction score
OBJ is looking for his retirement package. His is not the type of person that cares about legacy and how he is remembered. Any team that give that worm a bag of guaranteed cash is going to regret it. If you are trying to sell tickets go ahead and sign him. If you are serious about playing winning football walk away.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The emoji icon used to work for me under this new software. Suddenly, once I got a few temp bans, it stopped. Don't know if that has anything to fo with it or not.
That could be why. There’s a couple of posters that overuse the emoji’s. Wish they would get a temporary ban so they would lose their ability to use them.