Dez Bryant Predicts Hopkin and OBJ will Both Join Chiefs

Rayman70

Reaction score
OBJ is looking for his retirement package. His is not the type of person that cares about legacy and how he is remembered. Any team that give that worm a bag of guaranteed cash is going to regret it. If you are trying to sell tickets go ahead and sign him. If you are serious about playing winning football walk away.
man u nailed it. He wants the golden parachute..ie the bag. He don't care about results..all that matters is the bag. When 32 teams didnt bite, he took to social media running his trap.

Big_D

Reaction score
One or the other I could see.. still think Arizona is likely asking too much. We could either see a deal mid draft or his price goes down afterwards?

DandyDon52

Reaction score
So with his predictions, did Dez make a good catch?? Or is it not a catch?
I dont think he made a football move and the ball did come loose, especially with the obj to chiefs prediction.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Not sure why Fisher and Dez are pimping this idea. But if that happens, I'd bet we'll see the Chiefs in the Super Bowl yet again.

In my opinion, Mahomes is pretty much the new Tom Brady.

======
The Dallas Cowboys spent the weekend getting their "play-maker with juice'' in Brandin Cooks, executing a trade with the Houston Texans for the speedy wideout.

That logically marks the end of Dallas' interest in two other big wideout names, DeAndre Hopkins and Odell Beckham Jr. But Dez Bryant, famous himself for his career as a Dallas pass-catcher, thinks the weekend's event are only the beginning.

LINK: https://www.si.com/nfl/cowboys/news...iefs-patrick-mahomes-brandin-cooks-dez-bryant
first off who cares, secondly Dez been wrong like 10 straight predictions. hes just looking to stay on the forefront of SM/twitter.,., keep throwing crap up aginst the wall eventually one will stick..they didnt let Hill walk similar to what we did with Cooper to only replace them with something similar but older and might be on the field less and cost nearly as much. one might go there but KC played with a WRBC /RBBC last year and won a SB. they didnt make the big moves in FA last off season.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
That could be why. There’s a couple of posters that overuse the emoji’s. Wish they would get a temporary ban so they would lose their ability to use them.
lol. That goes against 1st Amendment rights! :p

bandfan

Reaction score
I think Dez may be trying to work some reverse psychology on Jerry......

zekecowboy

Reaction score
Not sure why Fisher and Dez are pimping this idea. But if that happens, I'd bet we'll see the Chiefs in the Super Bowl yet again.

In my opinion, Mahomes is pretty much the new Tom Brady.

======
The Dallas Cowboys spent the weekend getting their "play-maker with juice'' in Brandin Cooks, executing a trade with the Houston Texans for the speedy wideout.

That logically marks the end of Dallas' interest in two other big wideout names, DeAndre Hopkins and Odell Beckham Jr. But Dez Bryant, famous himself for his career as a Dallas pass-catcher, thinks the weekend's event are only the beginning.

LINK: https://www.si.com/nfl/cowboys/news...iefs-patrick-mahomes-brandin-cooks-dez-bryant
I think Dallas may still end up with D Hopkins. Cowboys are all in this year.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Both may be obliged to lower their demands significantly if they're destined to join a team this year. It's time to deal with reality. Each player is asking more than what the Chiefs have in cap space. Serious adjustments are obviously in order. Perhaps one will sign with them and the other might be obliged to look elsewhere. 'Tis a curious situation.

Last edited: