Dez Bryant Running Routes!

playmakers

Reaction score
Isn't it awesome that Dez is going to be the best unknown going into the Wash week. There's no tape on him etc etc. Does Wash double him? Do they single him? Against the Skins we have to play him alot, health provided, for this reason.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Rampage;3511373 said:
Roy should go watch and learn a thing or 2. to those saying Dez could play against Miami, don't bet on it. I doubt the coaches would take the risk of him getting hurt in a meaningless game against a bunch of scrubs who will be cut by the Dolphins.

He also need some game time since he barley played last year in college and due to injury this year. I think they play him some limited snaps to get him a taste

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Kangaroo;3511409 said:
He also need some game time since he barley played last year in college and due to injury this year. I think they play him some limited snaps to get him a taste
he can get game time when he's torching the skins. after September 12th 2010 the Dc in Washington DC will stand for Dez's County, fool!

Outtayourleague

Reaction score
Kangaroo;3511409 said:

Agreed. I would give Dez a couple of plays just to shake off the rust before Washington. He needs all the reps he can get if he is healthy