Dez Bryant Says We Are "Unbeatable"

Frozen700

Reaction score
In the News Zone...there is a video of him basically saying we will be unbeatable the rest of the season.I love the attitude, hope everybody feels this way...

He also says what we all been saying, we beat ourselves...

I know everybody is tired of the "positive rah rah" Threads, but now at least our players believe it to. The eagles game will prove a lot.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I have no problem with him saying this. Fact is the critics are going to slam you no matter what so why worry about what the critics have to say.

JoeCorrado

Reaction score
Terence Newman700;4193094 said:
In the News Zone...there is a video of him basically saying we will be unbeatable the rest of the season.I love the attitude, hope everybody feels this way...

He also says what we all been saying, we beat ourselves...

I know everybody is tired of the "positive rah rah" Threads, but now at least our players believe it to. The eagles game will prove a lot.

We are unbeatable... when we put it all together in all phases for the full 60 minutes. The question would be how often can we expect that?

We are very beatable when we turn the ball over, drop passes, don't execute our blocks, get drive killing penalties and let up in the 4th quarter.

Which team shows up is the question.

Rynie

Benched
Reaction score
Hey Dez. Part of being unbeatable is knowing your routes. Just saying.

Also, I tend to agree for the most part. I think we go on a run, and you KNOW Ryan is ready to tear apart the E-girls!

JBS

Reaction score
JoeCorrado;4193120 said:
We are unbeatable... when we put it all together in all phases for the full 60 minutes. The question would be how often can we expect that?

We are very beatable when we turn the ball over, drop passes, don't execute our blocks, get drive killing penalties and let up in the 4th quarter.

Which team shows up is the question.

I agree with what you are saying. But the unbeatable team hasn't even shown up for 60mins yet

Frozen700

Reaction score
I feel now is the time we show up. Kicking *** and taking names.

rockj7

Reaction score
Then what the hell did I see on last Sunday because the team we played against had more points in the end then we did.

Frozen700

Reaction score
rockj7;4193163 said:
Then what the hell did I see on last Sunday because the team we played against had more points in the end then we did.

oh what you saw was a cautious coach.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
Terence Newman700;4193147 said:
I feel now is the time we show up. Kicking *** and taking names.
How many times have you said this already this year? Or the first 6 or so weeks of last season? Not even really referring to you, but the board as a whole, so it's not meant as a personal attack.

There is this great crutch everyone has been leaning on this week that our schedule is cake the rest of the way. As though we've played some epic schedule, and the rest of the teams we play are garbage. Look back over time. Virtually every NFCE game is always a dogfight. This is a mistake-prone, easily distracted bunch, and they can't afford to look past the next game for a second.

I'd wager when the season is over, Detroit, SF, and NYJ won't finish the season in a fashion that will take the starch out of the early schedule, and the teams we play later on will even out and be tougher than we expect.

Dallas has already lost 3 games. It's an idiotic comment by Bryant. If he wants to talk big, he needs to start playing more than half a game.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If nobody else feels that way, at least he should..

It's not like he doesn't know the record, but these guys have to believe in themselves, even if we think they're a bunch of bums

Love the confidence, Dez! Now take it to 'em on the field.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;4193204 said:

It's not like he doesn't know the record, but these guys have to believe in themselves, even if we think they're a bunch of bums

I agree. With so many down on them they can't afford to be down on themselves. They have to do it on the field no one would disagree with that but I have no issue with what Dez said.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;4193204 said:

I'm with ya WG! As soon as I read the OP, I started to cringe because you just know (at least now days in here) the bashing will commence. Sad really, because it's coming from our own fans. :(

Frozen700

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;4193204 said:

Agreed WG

Frozen700

Reaction score
Fletch;4193219 said:
I'm with ya WG! As soon as I read the OP, I started to cringe because you just know (at least now days in here) the bashing will commence. Sad really, because it's coming from our own fans. :(

:lmao:

So true

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Double Trouble;4193181 said:
How many times have you said this already this year? Or the first 6 or so weeks of last season? Not even really referring to you, but the board as a whole, so it's not meant as a personal attack.

Exactly. Now is the time to *not* show up. And by all means, nobody take any names!