Dez Bryant Says We Are "Unbeatable"

Frozen700

Reaction score
bbgun;4193338 said:
True, because Lord knows we couldn't find an empty-headed trash-talker in the 7th round. Gotta get 'em early!

Would be pretty hard to find a WR with Number 1 talent down there as well to

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
Idgit;4193344 said:
Yeah, but that would make for a pretty boring episode of In the Huddle.

When you get a chance, care to share how you concluded that 'shutting up' has helped the Pack get to 6-0?

I am not saying that " shutting up " has made them 6-0. They are defending SB champs and you dont hear their players proclaiming they are unbeatable. Their play does the talking for them, but you already knew that.

:mule:

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Terence Newman700;4193094 said:
In the News Zone...there is a video of him basically saying we will be unbeatable the rest of the season.I love the attitude, hope everybody feels this way...

He also says what we all been saying, we beat ourselves...

I know everybody is tired of the "positive rah rah" Threads, but now at least our players believe it to. The eagles game will prove a lot.

With some quality situational coaching, better decision making by our franchise QB, ball protection from said franchise QB and others, and a few bounces our way, we could easily be 5-0 right now. I say that to simply reinforce the message. We've been in every single game this year and should have beaten the Pats. I love his confidence and think it will transfer to the rest of the team.

AMERICAS_FAN

Reaction score
Hey Dez, if we're unbeatable, thrn how do we possibly beat ourselves?

Here's the answer: SHUTUP and learn how to run routes.

That is all!

:rolleyes:

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Terence Newman700;4193094 said:
In the News Zone...there is a video of him basically saying we will be unbeatable the rest of the season.I love the attitude, hope everybody feels this way...

He also says what we all been saying, we beat ourselves...

I know everybody is tired of the "positive rah rah" Threads, but now at least our players believe it to. The eagles game will prove a lot.

lol, oh Dez.. :laugh2:

So now is when you guys will finally get out of your own way? :laugh2: I doubt it.

JoeCorrado

Reaction score
bbgun;4193338 said:
True, because Lord knows we couldn't find an empty-headed trash-talker in the 7th round. Gotta get 'em early!

Sarcasm is a great thing. Certainly disagree with the use here though.

Getting Dez Bryant was a steal. I am not sure why normally sane and reasonable people can often realize that the biggest jump for wide receivers is between their 1st and second seasons, and then not realize that Dez has yet to see that. This off season was lost. Dez had no opportunity to realize the growth that could have been. He will get better and he will be all that we could hope for.

Dez has all the physical skills, he has the motivation, he has the mental capacity. Remember he missed most of his last season in college, he missed a large part of his rookie season too, and then came the lockout. Circumstances have not helped in his development. Things have conspired to hinder it, except for the suspension, none of it can be laid at his feet.

How about we give him an honest opportunity and pass on the cheap shot opportunities to complain about his development. He will be a beast for years and years. And he will be a Cowboy because he did slip to us, but remember... we jumped up to meet him part way.

Oh, Dez... one could easily argue that this could also be considered as a form of budding leadership couldn't it? Hmm... I mean, we could always use more of that.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
First it's we are going to win the Super Bowl eventually and now we are "unbeatable"?

How about less talking and a lot more action actually backing this crap up.

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
Didnt rob say during training camp that the offense was going to control the game an make it easy for the defense? Maybe dez sees something in practice that makes him think they are going to be unstoppable. Or maybe he learned another route

Frozen700

Reaction score
ConcordCowboy;4193422 said:
First it's we are going to win the Super Bowl eventually and now we are "unbeatable"?

How about less talking and a lot more action actually backing this crap up.

Dez also said NFL is easier than College

can't wait till sunday

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Joe Realist;4193357 said:
I am not saying that " shutting up " has made them 6-0. They are defending SB champs and you dont hear their players proclaiming they are unbeatable. Their play does the talking for them, but you already knew that.

:mule:

I knew it, but I fail to see what difference it makes in whether they win or lose. Which is what I thought you were implying by saying "Aren't the Packers 6-0?"

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
Terence Newman700;4193426 said:
Dez also said NFL is easier than College

can't wait till sunday

of course it's easier, he has no class to attend/cut

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
Hoofbite;4193386 said:
I guess if you always beat yourself, you're never losing.
Our defense is undefeated. They're 5-0. I think the offense and STs are like 4-1 or 3-2. Not sure how it all adds up to 2-3. Must be the refs.

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
Idgit;4193433 said:
I knew it, but I fail to see what difference it makes in whether they win or lose.

That is not the point. When you have a 2-3 record and talk publicly that you are " unbeatable ", you look kind of stupid. If he wants to fire up his teammates in locker room, fine, keep it there, not for all the world to hear.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Joe Realist;4193440 said:
That is not the point. When you have a 2-3 record and talk publicly that you are " unbeatable ", you look kind of stupid. If he wants to fire up his teammates in locker room, fine, keep it there, not for all the world to hear.

He also said that they'd beaten themselves in those three games, which is a reasonable argument to make. I don't think it makes him look stupid at all, unless you're willing to take the quote out of its context. It's not something to get irritated about, at least.

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
Idgit;4193442 said:
He also said that they'd beaten themselves in those three games, which is a reasonable argument to make. I don't think it makes him look stupid at all, unless you're willing to take the quote out of its context. It's not something to get irritated about, at least.

I'll be happy if they can begin a winning streak.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Less 'talk the talk', more 'walk the walk' please!

Cancel an interview and read the playbook again, or run another route after you walk away from the microphones.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
stasheroo;4193456 said:
Less 'talk the talk', more 'walk the walk' please!

Cancel an interview and read the playbook again, or run another route after you walk away from the microphones.

No, thanks. I like hearing from the players every now and then. And it's a tough sell convincing me that Dez is a problem with this team.

What's getting into everybody here at CZ? Are we just lashing out at everyone until we're over 500 again?