Dez Bryant to join Ben & Skin Show, 10 a.m.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Reaction score
the word is the interview is really at 11am but they told Dez 10am knowing he'd be fashionably late! :rolleyes:

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
sunbum;3997497 said:
the word is the interview is really at 11am but they told Dez 10am knowing he'd be fashionably late! :rolleyes:

could be buddy, i dont know, thats why i put on ben and skin link, just in case dez oversleeps again,

dez tweeded that he was looking for someone to workout with about 8 am, could lay down after workout and over sleep again

so this time i was ready just in case if dez was late:starspin

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
cowboyjoe;3997502 said:
could be buddy, i dont know, thats why i put on ben and skin link, just in case dez oversleeps again,

dez tweeded that he was looking for someone to workout with about 8 am, could lay down after workout and over sleep again

so this time i was ready just in case if dez was late:starspin

MartyB is like a big brother to me. People are gonna say what their going to say, and move on, and have true fans around you.

Its a great one with david wells, with very good relationship and continue to have that.

MY offseason, its football, thats what i love and focus on my fans, those are my main priorties and what i live for.

thats it, missed first couple of mintues, inspection sticker,

thanks for having me, every week i will be here,

dez said and dez was 5 minutes early,

locked&loaded

Reaction score
I would like to use this thread to perpetuate my feeling that this guy is pure gold.

1350 yards

17 tds

+1 td rushing

Reaction score
locked&loaded;3997739 said:
I would like to use this thread to perpetuate my feeling that this guy is pure gold.

1350 yards

17 tds

+1 td rushing

Wow 17 tds? I can only hope so...

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
TonyRomo09;3997742 said:
I love dez.. LOVE HIM... but this I don't like hearing..

Yeah, that kinda gave me a bit of a pit in my stomach. I don't think Marty has all his trucks heading in the same direction.

JeffInDC

Reaction score

1350 yards

17 tds

+1 td rushing

That's a LOT of love. But, I'm kinda feeling the enthusiasm. I have my projections for the Big 3 (Witten, Austin, Bryant) looking like the '80 Chargers:

Witten - 85 Catches, 1020 yards, 6 TD's
Austin - 75, 1200, 9 TD's
Bryant - 70, 1150, 9 TD's

Those 3 will catch about 65% of the passes this season (if they stay healthy of course)

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cajuncowboy;3997756 said:
Yeah, that kinda gave me a bit of a pit in my stomach. I don't think Marty has all his trucks heading in the same direction.

:laugh1: Never heard that expression before but it seems to fit.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
I can't understand a damn thing Dez says but I sure can't wait for him to tear up the field this year. :starspin

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
SDCowboy85;3997797 said:
I can't understand a damn thing Dez says but I sure can't wait for him to tear up the field this year. :starspin

I understand him, and im from lufkin too, but to this day, i still cant get dez to tweet me back, :banghead:

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;3997756 said:

i could say that about my family members too at times, but that doesn't mean they're not family.

mldardy

Reaction score

1350 yards

17 tds

+1 td rushing
Wow those are Randy Moss in his rookie year type numbers.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
iceberg;3997809 said:
i could say that about my family members too at times, but that doesn't mean they're not family.

He's not his family though. He's a teammate and there are many better ones to follow on this team.

Plumfool

Reaction score
Good for Dez. He's found someone whose made some mistakes but now has turned himself into a hard worker.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Plumfool;3997866 said:
Good for Dez. He's found someone whose made some mistakes but now has turned himself into a hard worker.
Who would that be?