Dez Bryant to join Ben & Skin Show, 10 a.m.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
SDCowboy85;3997848 said:
He's not his family though. He's a teammate and there are many better ones to follow on this team.

not your call to make.

i fully understand and appreciate several don't like marty. fine. but i'll never understand the mindset that thinks that it's a strike to someone if they like or appreciate something or someone you don't.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
iceberg;3997916 said:
not your call to make.

i fully understand and appreciate several don't like marty. fine. but i'll never understand the mindset that thinks that it's a strike to someone if they like or appreciate something or someone you don't.
When did I or anyone else say it was our call to make?

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Plumfool;3997886 said:
Guess you didn't listen to interview?

Sorry I misread what you wrote. I thought you were referring to Marty B as the hard worker.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
SDCowboy85;3997928 said:
Sorry I misread what you wrote. I thought you were referring to Marty B as the hard worker.
According to his teammates and coaches, Martellus has turned it around.

Even said last offseason how he was about his business. Not sure what the issue is now.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;3997940 said:

Even said last offseason how he was about his business. Not sure what the issue is now.

Yep, thats what Dez said, after martellus got married, he settled down and grew up.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;3997940 said:

People have just made up their minds. If people were to just pay attention its obviously the case from his demeanor in the field.

I will say it again: in the Green Bay game where even Jason Witten was mailing it in, MartyB came to play the whole 60 mins.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
SDCowboy85;3997925 said:
When did I or anyone else say it was our call to make?

just seems you're passing judgement on marty and his relationship with dez as if you knew them all.

Plumfool

Reaction score
SDCowboy85;3997928 said:

Marty b is a very hard worker. Ya didn't misread. His teammates have said so. If people would let go of the past, they'd notice inside and especially outside of football the dude really is smart creative and hardworking.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
FuzzyLumpkins;3997979 said:
People have just made up their minds. If people were to just pay attention its obviously the case from his demeanor in the field.

I will say it again: in the Green Bay game where even Jason Witten was mailing it in, MartyB came to play the whole 60 mins.

:banghead: Ive never seen jason witten mail it in:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
cowboyjoe;3997946 said:
Yep, thats what Dez said, after martellus got married, he settled down and grew up.

This is what I said in another post. Maybe he is more responsible now.

Doesn't mean he won't say someting people will get all bent out of shape about though! Even though it really means nothing.

People are way to critical of Marty, or Dez, or whoever....people on here are even too critical of the stadium light bulb changer....

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
cowboyjoe;3998015 said:
:banghead: Ive never seen jason witten mail it in:

Don't take my word for it. Rewatch the game and pay attention to his route running and body language. He was completely demoralized.

All that says is that he is human. The saying is that you cannot KEEP a good man down. He did not let himself stay down but for that few hours how bad things were got to him.

His star quarterback and best friend was on the sideline. Kitna was playing terrible. 90% of the team had mailed it in. His owner was saying the coach was not going to be fired. And they were getting clobbered by a team that they were supposed to be competing with for NFC dominance.

I cannot think of a more demoralizing time in my whole time as a fan of the Cowboys.

I am not saying that to bash on Witten but instead to point to the character of Bennett. People need to get over the programming from HBO.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;3997940 said:

MB has a lot of talent. We've never had the opportunity to see it showcased with Witten on board. He's an asset to the team. I don't get all the hatred. Of course I don't understand his kooky humor either but I find it mildly entertaining.

Primetime42

Reaction score
jobberone;3998116 said:
MB has a lot of talent. We've never had the opportunity to see it showcased with Witten on board. He's an asset to the team. I don't get all the hatred. Of course I don't understand his kooky humor either but I find it mildly entertaining.
This year is really our last chance to see it in this uniform.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;3997940 said:

Well, here's hopin'.

:cheers:

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Martellus Bennett's silly tweets and videos aside, you guys aren't there in the locker room or on the practice field or during down time to see how he is with his teammates.

I would reserve judgment. I think he's going to be pretty good with more time...guy is only 24 years old. How many of you guys had all of your ducks in a row at 24, 2 years out of college (or still IN college...)?

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
I think Martellus is just fine, always has been. A little immature? Sure, it happens.

People don't understand that he will never have numbers here because he is behind one of the best tight ends to ever play the game.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
casmith07;3998209 said:
Martellus Bennett's silly tweets and videos aside, you guys aren't there in the locker room or on the practice field or during down time to see how he is with his teammates.

I would reserve judgment. I think he's going to be pretty good with more time...guy is only 24 years old. How many of you guys had all of your ducks in a row at 24, 2 years out of college (or still IN college...)?

my ducks still laugh at me.

hauntingly...