Dez Bryant Tweet

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;3678817 said:
I really like 88 but he's got to lead by example on and off the field. Learn your playbook and be on time son.

Never been confirmed.

thechosen1n2

Reaction score
How fitting. I was texting my cowboy buddies during the game last night, and I made the comment that he is the only true cowboy out there. He is the only one that has not quit, and giving his all.

thechosen1n2

Reaction score
Avaj;3679344 said:
I don't know if anyone notice but at the end of the game he was on the field squat down with his head hang low like he was about to cry. You could tell even being 1-7 he took it personal. Dez is what the NFl is all about to me.

yes i saw it...and i admire him for it.

mldardy

Reaction score
nyc;3679917 said:
Pot, kettle black!
Exactly, I really don't give two flying you know what's what that idiot thinks. He needs to shutup.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
ajk23az;3678802 said:
DEZ_88 Dez Bryant

I'm sorry to all the Dallas cowboys fans....I promise not to give up and keep fighting ...my mind will not let me

http://twitter.com/#!/DEZ_88

Love this guy. Only person on the team actually worth a lot right now.

last night i kept thinking i wanted another jersey. (honestly, i do - this is my team and i will show my support even now). i've got romo, ware and jason, so i hit ebay and looked for a good knock off (i'll support my team but that doesn't mean i have to give jones any $) and found a black bryant jersey with everything sewn on and snagged it for $60.

a few minutes later he got to the 2 and after that, the TD.

our minds won't give up either dez, we're hurting with ya.