Dez Bryant Tweet

hutch1254

Reaction score
He should be getting in the habit of studying the playbook, not learning this playbook. This playbook will be gone soon and replaced with another next year but at least he will have a habit already developed for it.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
hutch1254;3678919 said:
He should be getting in the habit of studying the playbook, not learning this playbook. This playbook will be gone soon and replaced with another next year but at least he will have a habit already developed for it.

Most of the plays are the same across the league. Different terminology is what makes them different.

jamesdojr

Reaction score
This guy is about the only Cowboy who gets it. Best player we have on this 2010 team - by far. I think McCann and Dez were the only one's who were willing to step up and make plays. He makes a lot of plays, he plays with energy, he's sincerely upset with a loss, and you don't see him laughing and playing grab *** on the sidelines while he's losing. Heart of a champion right there.

ajk23az;3678802 said:
DEZ_88 Dez Bryant

I'm sorry to all the Dallas cowboys fans....I promise not to give up and keep fighting ...my mind will not let me

http://twitter.com/#!/DEZ_88

Love this guy. Only person on the team actually worth a lot right now.

jamesdojr

Reaction score
What's sad is that this isn't an exxageration. It's really the truth.

tupperware;3678914 said:
Funny how the one player who supposedly had character issues in the draft seems to have more character than the whole team combined.

CarlAllDay

Reaction score
jamesdojr;3678991 said:
This guy is about the only Cowboy who gets it. Best player we have on this 2010 team - by far. I think McCann and Dez were the only one's who were willing to step up and make plays. He makes a lot of plays, he plays with energy, he's sincerely upset with a loss, and you don't see him laughing and playing grab *** on the sidelines while he's losing. Heart of a champion right there.

its funny how people still want to grill this kid about supposedly not learning the playbook or missing meetings, but he is the only one playing like he is actually paid to go out there and play!
miles austin knows the playbook but he's been dropping passes, wait so does felix jones, and witten, roy 11 and the o-line knows the snap count too but they constantly jump offsides....DEZ keep doing your thing because on the field ...you get it!
with better coaching this guy is gonna be a total beast!
clearly the best player on the offense right now!

BIGDen

Dr. Freakasaurus
Reaction score
Bleu Star;3678844 said:
Have some DezCorn. It's an excellent snack.

It's basically all I eat when watching a game now. Everything else tastes like crap.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
To the eye, it appears only Bryant and Bradie James(of all people) are playing like they still have something to prove. The rest of the guys have pretty much mailed it in. Newman gets a pass given what he's dealing with physically...

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;3678817 said:
I really like 88 but he's got to lead by example on and off the field. Learn your playbook and be on time son.
I think everyone on that offense needs to forget everything they've learned cause the only one performing is the guy that doesn't know the stinking play book.

Gaede

Reaction score
tupperware;3678914 said:
Funny how the one player who supposedly had character issues in the draft seems to have more character than the whole team combined.

:hammer:

brickman

Reaction score
ajk23az;3678802 said:
DEZ_88 Dez Bryant

I'm sorry to all the Dallas cowboys fans....I promise not to give up and keep fighting ...my mind will not let me

http://twitter.com/#!/DEZ_88

Love this guy. Only person on the team actually worth a lot right now.

I think he is one of the few guys that actually gives a ****.

Avaj

Peace Be Still
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone notice but at the end of the game he was on the field squat down with his head hang low like he was about to cry. You could tell even being 1-7 he took it personal. Dez is what the NFl is all about to me.

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
I hate how guys are coming onto this team and going through a year like this. Don't get me wrong though, Dez has his own things he needs to improve, especially if he has been late to meetings. But, right now, the fact that he seems so bothered by losses has to be a good sign.

Swaggstar1

Reaction score
hopefully he doesnt have to learn the playbook anymore because he should have a new offensive cordinator

superpunk

Reaction score
We need to get Wade away from him before he coddles that attitude out of him.

ajk23az;3678863 said:
HA! An infraction for that...geez.

Welcome to KiddieZone.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
When I watch this kid play, he gives me chills even more than Irvin did.

You can see sometimes he is still raw and second guesses himself on the field. When he matures he is going to be scary good. (as if he isn't already)

khiladi

Reaction score
parcells316;3678841 said:
yea, the guy's got a ton of raw ability but if he isn't learning the playbook and is late to meetings he's basically as useless as the rest of the gutless losers on the roster.

That grand playbook that got Romo killed in the pocket, to the point it bit us in the butt...

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Asklesko;3678828 said:
Bryant for President.

You're supposed to say Dez for Prez.:D

crazytown41;3679207 said:
Even Lebron, who knows a thing or two about quitting, is ripping the Boys:

I feel exactly the way Lebron does. I never thought I'd say it, but my Cowboys are the worst NFL team. How do you go from division champs to the absolute bottom of the league? Somebody tell me.