Twitter: Dez Bryant Tweets

Zordon

Reaction score
He tried to tell us. Instead the front office did a sell job that HE was the problem. :lmao2:

Carl23

Reaction score
That is fair. Quite a bit more mature than I expected when I saw the post.

mugsybows

Reaction score
You can’t get rid of your number one. Fill it with a bunch of threes and expect to get better. I know the front office tried to sell that but that’s what they do best.

And say what you want about Dez but he still gained respect from defenses. Now all D’s have to do is load box and make Dak beat you. Jerry and Stephen high tailed it for a reason. They hoped this team would stun even though deep down they knew they got worse.

Shinaoi

Reaction score
Doesn’t have to be one or the other. Dez was a bad fit, and Jason sucks. No need to argue over it.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Yes, for chump change. And the offers are trending down.

He didn't get a "chump change" offer from the Ravens - they wanted a long term deal with him, Dez wanted a short term. He also seems to want to play for a contender (He's 29, I don't blame him wanting to not waste time with bum teams)

Most of you should be heading over to Twitter right now and apologizing to Dez - because a lot of you thought the removal of him would completely change this offense.

You folks were wrong. Own up to it.

kento40

Reaction score
He didn't get a "chump change" offer from the Ravens - they wanted a long term deal with him, Dez wanted a short term. He also seems to want to play for a contender (He's 29, I don't blame him wanting to not waste time with bum teams)

Most of you should be heading over to Twitter right now and apologizing to Dez - because a lot of you thought the removal of him would completely change this offense.

You folks were wrong. Own up to it.

They won't. That would mean admitting that Dak is mediocre at best and we all know the cherry picked stats say different. :lmao: