Dez Bryant, Tyron Smith make Pro Bowl

DejectedFan1996

Reaction score
To be fair, Romo made it in after taking over for Bledsoe in 2006 which was a little bit biased at the time.

Titleist

Reaction score

Yeah seriously. I don't watch too many KC or PIT games, but I can't see how McCluster or Antonio Brown deserve a Pro Bowl spot over Dwayne. Maybe because Harris has missed a couple games, idk?

reddyuta

Reaction score
Smith has neuatralized the best pass rushers in the league,Robert quinn was almost taken out of the game by Tyron.

Nirvana

Reaction score
YearG Att Comp Pct Att/G Yds AvgYds/G TD TD%IntInt%Lng20+40+SckSckYRate
2013 15 446 277 62.1 29.7 3,230 7.22 15.3224.9122.779T3264233689.2

http://www.nfl.com/player/camnewton/2495455/careerstats

YearTeamGAttCompPctAtt/GYdsAvgYds/GTDTD%IntInt%Lng20+40+SckSckYRate
2013Dallas Cowboys1553534263.935.73,8287.2255.2315.8101.982T4473527296.7

http://www.nfl.com/player/tonyromo/2505354/careerstats

Romo had a better year stat-wise, but I'm ok with him not making it. His decision making and execution has been poor in crucial moments this season, and I'd rather not label this a pro-bowl performance.

rkell87

Reaction score
I'm down with the regular pro bowlers not making it but 9 sacks (or whatever it is) from the DT position is outstanding and it is only made that much more impressive by the fact that we had next to no pressure from anywhere else on the field much less the DL.

Harris isn't the flashy choice but he is by far the most consistent kick returner in the league and the offense missed his field position when he went down. This offense just doesn't get into field goal range consistently starting from the 20.

Bailey was money but I understand him not getting it because of the year other kickers in the NFC had.

dstovall5

Reaction score
How awesome, their first pro bowls right? Hopefully next year Dan bailey and T.Fred will be right there with them. I wasn't sure Dez was going to get in his year, but it's cool that he did. It's nice to see how he's widely recognized as great, even though his team is meh.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Based on the guys that got in at DT, I'm not totally surprised Hatcher didn't make it. Especially since he's cooled off a bit the last few weeks.

Considering Lee has played in 11 of 16 games this season, I'm not surprised he didn't make it.

I AM surprised Kam Chancellor made it over Church. I'm wondering if we screwed Church over by listing him as a FS, vs a SS. I think Church definitely had a better year than Chancellor but Church will never make it to the Pro Bowl competing against true FS's like Earl Thomas, Weddle, etc.

Witten not making it is also a little surprising, but I guess he got edged out by Jordan Cameron. I think Witten is actually having one of his better offensive seasons, despite his yardage and receptions being down. He's been much more effective than usual in the redzone.

I know it's unpopular, but Romo didn't deserve to get in. His stats are always good, but he took entire quarters and halves off this year. He was inaccurate and refused to go deep for much of the year, limiting his big plays.

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
Hatcher and Bailey def got snubbed. Murray should've made it as well.. probably would have had he been healthy all year.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
The two who deserved it made it this year.

I always would add Witten to that list. He holds up his end each and every year, without question.

His reception numbers are down this year but I believe he's got as many, if not more, TD catches this year than in any other year in his career.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Both are well deserved. With that, Romo should have been voted in too.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
That's awesome! Congrats to those guys! What centers had a better year then fredbeard? Also I am surprised no Church he has the stats and is really underrated by the fan base IMO. The guy has been the most consistent player on defense we've had. Anyone know who the alternates are?