Dez Bryant, Tyron Smith make Pro Bowl

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Happy for Dez and Ty :)

I am especially happy for Tyron Smith, who aside from the strange criticism for his gaffe in Detroit has been excellent.

Bryant I am a little questionable about since he sometimes vanishes, but that is not always his fault.

Alexander

Reaction score
Glad Ware didn't make it.

I am a little more pleased Hatcher did not make it.

Not that I care from a "leverage" standpoint, but he has been a player who I think has paid far too much attention to his PFF ratings and got rather cocky.

Ware at least remains quieter, while just as ineffective.

mldardy

Reaction score
Enough with the Dez bashing already. He can speak, has been saying the right things for awhile and more than deserves to be in the Pro Bowl. Dez is a playmaker and a difference maker. The only wr that commands as much attention from the defense other than Dez is Calvin Johnson.

Aven8

Reaction score
Tyron is a beast. Might be the most athletic, and IMO, the best LT in the game today.

Didn't he tear Orackpo's groin in the last game? :)

dallasfan4lizife

Reaction score
Jason hatcher snubbed for sure.

Sean lee is always injured. No surprise he doesn't get in.

And tony romo? Lol smh. People just don't understand football

Lazyking

Reaction score
Only two Cowboys were voted in this year -- Dez Bryant and Tyron Smith (more could make it as alternates). Tyron Smith didn't even finish among the top 10 in the fan voting, so the coaches and players obviously had him high on their lists.

As they should. Tyron been our best player all year.

Alexander

Reaction score
Hatcher was unhappy he didn't make the pro bowl last year. Hopefully, he will use the game Sunday to make a point to the league that he should be there.

Sad you have to hope for this, but if there is one thing I have learned about Hatcher this season is that he does love attention.