Dez Bryant win Good Guy Award.. Well Deserved

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm surprised Scandrick was a candidate. Most reporters say he's a sourpuss. Congrats to Dez.
Scan is a sourpuss, but he's available to talk on most days and he's a pretty open book.

I'm surprised Romo never won. He is very accommodating.
Since maybe 2008, Romo's about the driest interview a reporter can talk to. He's a company man, now. Cliches and PC responses. It's unfortunate.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Scan is a sourpuss, but he's available to talk on most days and he's a pretty open book.

Since maybe 2008, Romo's about the driest interview a reporter can talk to. He's a company man, now. Cliches and PC responses. It's unfortunate.

Yep. You can either go open book and let the media get to know the real you or go "Ginger style" and regurgutate cliches and PC responses... This award appears to be for the players that open up and engage the media. Scandrick has done a lot of engaging as well this year and provided some pretty funny interviews.

theSHOW

Reaction score
This is a con job if I ever saw one. The writers now have him hooked for quotes after he pulls his next tantrum

theSHOW

Reaction score
Exactly! Add to that the fact that, due to his immature actions early on in his career, he placed himself into a hole with regard to dealing with the press. The fact that he has matured and turned the table around is commendable IMO.

Matured? lol he has the mind of a 1st grader. When did he mature, after week 15?

theSHOW

Reaction score
Don't let me cripple your agenda with a dignified response. Please proceed.

Always makes me wonder when posters start pointing fingers and talking agendas. Dignify yourself by elaborating on that please.