Dez Bryant Working through the weekend for Giants

kramskoi

Reaction score
that seems to be the consensus of many.....I don't know, hard for me to call our 6th game a must win being it is a long season and so much can happen but I'll compromise and say it's a VERY much good to have win! :grin:

Well it gives them the tiebreaker over a team that is very likely to be their main rivals for the division. Manning is the most dangerous quarterback in the NFC East not named Romo. Moreover, Coughlin always gets those guys playing over their heads, especially against the Cowboys. I don't trust the Eagles o-line with Bradford, and I surely don't trust Cousins. The Cowboys might be catching them at the right time given recent injuries to Prince and continued naggings with Cruz, Beckham Jr. and Randle...Beckham has yet to practice this week. Considering what we have seen of hamstring issues (Miles Austin), it could be an issue for Beckham for the remainder of the season...something like what's going on with Julio Jones at present.

kazzd58

Reaction score
I can see dez play against the Giants but sparingly. Randomly put him in run a go route. Throw the defense off.

Honestly I would only play him in redzone . I still haven't seen anyone beat Dez on a jump ball fade route, if you can stop it hey kudos to the other team but realistically how many teams gonna stop it and cb Prince for the Giants is hurt in there secondary anyway that's money... but other than that id chill with dez aganst the giants but only in favorable situations ......