Dez Bryant Works Out Early

thechosen1n2

Reaction score
erod;4474785 said:
First, lots of people get up early and work out before going to work, and they don't paid to do so. Whoop-te-doo.

Second, Dez DOES have an issue with conditioning. He was not a factor at the end of games much last season, and it had a little to do with the inability to get separation because he was tired.

Third, if you don't know the playbook, working out is a bit useless.

Dez has a lot of growing up to do, or the word "BUST" is going to be written on his wiki page pretty soon.

BUST...Really?!! 2 years. 1 year layoff of football year 1. No off season year 2. Injured Training Camp Year 1. Injured the first 4 games year 2. He has played approximately 24 games and has 18 touchdowns. He may not be Rice but he is FAR from a BUST.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
Like I have said beore, twitte is not as bad as some make it out to be (most who have never tried it). It's all in how you use it. I use it for the same reasons as posted above, to follow Cowboys and sports related news sources and also standard news sources like CNN and MSNBC. I don't follow the people I know and random people... I don't care to know what you had for breakfast or what tv show you are watching.

Here are some others that I have found interesting...

@ESPNDallas
@ProFootballTalk
@nickeatman
@cowboysfeedr
@NFLRumorCentral
@espn_nfceast
@MelKiperESPN
@WesBunting
@McShay13

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
Also I recently found out about Twitter list, which is a way of organizing the types of news sources you have. It works really well...for example, I have all the sports news sources in one list and all the regular news sources (CNN etc) in another list, so its easier to find the news I am looking for.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
Working out with Ware this morning:

"At Cowboys working out with @DezBryant. Getting Ready -- D-Ware (@DeMarcusWare)"