Dez Bryant

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Still not a fan. The number 1 guy should get more catches throughout the game

Well he can't throw himself the ball. They had 25 yards passing the first half and a total of 18 attempts. I get your point but some perspective goes a long way. He caught the pass thrown to him and made an amazing play virtually breaking Patrick Petersons ankles for a TD. That same Peterson who basically gushed about Dez.

Gaede

Reaction score
Well he can't throw himself the ball. They had 25 yards passing the first half and a total of 18 attempts. I get your point but some perspective goes a long way. He caught the pass thrown to him and made an amazing play virtually breaking Patrick Petersons ankles for a TD. That same Peterson who basically gushed about Dez.

His numbers have sucked for years

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Once again, context be damned.

lol right?
So should someone explain to him how injuries impacted his 2015-2016 season? Or should anyone explain to @Gaede what his numbers looked like when he was finally healthy by the middle of last season? He must've forgotten how good Dez was towards the end of 2016 and in the playoffs. Amazing how people just don't understand context @CalPolyTechnique

Gaede

Reaction score
lol right?
So should someone explain to him how injuries impacted his 2015-2016 season? Or should anyone explain to @Gaede what his numbers looked like when he was finally healthy by the middle of last season? He must've forgotten how good Dez was towards the end of 2016 and in the playoffs. Amazing how people just don't understand context @CalPolyTechnique
Injuries are part of the problem. Just like they were for Miles Austin

kevm3

Reaction score
So what is more important, forcing the ball to dez so he can get his stats and losing the game or, letting dak make the high probability throw? I commend dez for not crying about getting more throws to satisfy stat jockeys.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Dez made a great play, but didnt have a great game. He needs to step up

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Sheer will
Sheer power
Incredible attitude
Team player
Best redzone threat in the league
The definition of a DOG

Thank you Dez Bryant for playing WR for my beloved Dallas Cowboys

Hes good, but he doesnt do enough. He could be so much better with the talent he has.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Agreed. He's not what he once was, but I'm a firm believer that he's a top 5 red zone possession option; all time.

Animal.

I would be interested to see the stats on targets vs actually catches in the endzone.