Dez Bryant

superonyx

Reaction score
Irvin didn't get shutdown even by Deion.

Dez runs terrible routes. Most WRs have honed their craft as they approach 30 which allows them to overcome a gradual loss of athleticism. Unfortunately we're stuck over-paying a guy that has not honed his craft.
Let’s be honest for a minute...you know nothing about a NFL WR’s routes.
It’s cool to say this..how about you back it up. What makes you an expert on Route running. Are you a WR coach at a high level and you have been studying film on Dez we don’t have access to?
Why was he running great routes with Romo as QB?

Satchel89

Reaction score
I don't care if you think he's overpaid or overrated, That was an amazing touchdown.

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
I know this is a great game for Dez haters to pile on....but Dak couldn't get anything going until late in the game. He had 25 yards in the first half. Dez's td run shows he's still a baller, he broke Peterson's ankles on that run.

knightrider94

Reaction score
Why is cole responding to these jagoffs?
I think he's frustrated with the passing game so far (compare this year to last year) and he lost it when he saw the post. Unfortunately, or fortunately depending on your perspective, Cole has been known to go off onTwitter

TheBigEasy

Reaction score
Nothing like calling a guy out who plays a TEAM sport especially after the TEAM'S victory. Cool, Dez didn't win you your fantasy week but he did play a big part in helping his TEAM win. Unfortunately, fantasy football doesn't account for run blocking and attracting coverage to his side to free up guys like Butler and Zeke.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don't have the stats yet to back up this comment but, the eye-test suggests Dez was moved around more than previous games - in motion, in the slot and bunched.

Would like to see more of this in the future.

John813

Reaction score
Think we need to continue to have Butler/Williams on Medium-deep routes and have Dez do these short routes. Slants, curls, ins etc. Get him the ball asap and let him get YAC.

Jenky

Reaction score
I know this is a great game for Dez haters to pile on....but Dak couldn't get anything going until late in the game. He had 25 yards in the first half. Dez's td run shows he's still a baller, he broke Peterson's ankles on that run.

It's funny. People will bash Dak in other threads and bash Bryant in this thread. Are we even watching the same game here? C'mon.....

bdk76

Reaction score
Look how simple that is and what he can do once he has the ball in his hands.

Why do we need to make it so difficult with him?

Simple pass, catch, and watch him drag a team with him. USe him correctly please!

It really baffles my mind!! I keep telling myself they'll figure it out but It's just wishful thinking at this point

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score

It's almost like getting him the ball in space is a good idea... Nah, let's just keep chunking deep 50/50 balls to him on go routes.