Dez Bryant's attire says 'lazy but talented'

jason54858

Gloomy Sunday
Reaction score
Cowboys WR Dez Bryant sports interesting shirt after practice

[URL="http://dmn.beloblog.com/mt-static/support/uploads/jmachota50.jpg"][URL="http://dmn.beloblog.com/mt-static/support/uploads/jmachota50.jpg"] [/URL][/URL]
By

Jon Machota / Special Contributor
3:07 PM on Wed., Dec. 21, 2011

IRVING -- Near the end of Wednesday's media availability at the Cowboys' Valley Ranch practice facility, it was announced over the loudspeaker in the locker room that players were about to attend a Pro Bowl voting session. Shortly before that, Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant strolled past reporters, sporting a pretty comical piece of clothing considering where the team was headed. Bryant had on a Nike t-shirt that said: "LAZY BUT TALENTED."

Here's a photo of the shirt.

Not sure if Bryant planned to wear the shirt on purpose, mocking those who contest that the young playmaker is talented but lacks the proper work ethic, but either way, it was comical enough to get a laugh from a few reporters.

http://cowboysblog.***BANNED-URL***/archives/2011/12/cowboys-wr-dez-bryant-sports-f.html

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Anybody watching ESPN? I'm sure that this will be one of their leading stories in 4... 3... 2...

:)

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
The majority of our team wears this shirt.

nike_lazy_but_talented_t_shirt_mens_color_black_p1__0.jpg

CaptainMorgan

Reaction score
sacowboysfan513;4326637 said:
Brookings? Though for him it should just say old and motivated

honestly Brooking looks pretty much uninterested this season, as does James. I think they both know its over so why push the envelope, not that they could at this point anyway even if the fire was still there.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
CaptainMorgan;4326642 said:
honestly Brooking looks pretty much uninterested this season, as does James. I think they both know its over so why push the envelope, not that they could at this point anyway even if the fire was still there.
I think there's a difference between uninterested and not talented anymore. Just because you can't get the job done anymore, doesn't mean you're uninterested.

CaptainMorgan

Reaction score
Judas;4326649 said:
I think there's a difference between uninterested and not talented anymore. Just because you can't get the job done anymore, doesn't mean you're uninterested.

Im not in his head, I only see what I see on tv... he looks pretty uninterested to me.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score

Brooking has looked to me like he's giving it all he has. Age is just catching up with him.
Judas;4326649 said:
Somebody shoot me. I agree with Judas.:D

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
But the true question is did he have his cap on backwards, because that implies far worse.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Temo;4326677 said:
Where'd you get it? I want one. Looks awesome.
Probably Eastbay...there are a ton of those Nike shirts but I haven't been able to find one good place to buy them. It's really hit or miss

Temo

Reaction score
Future;4326720 said:
Probably Eastbay...there are a ton of those Nike shirts but I haven't been able to find one good place to buy them. It's really hit or miss

Cool, thanks.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Temo;4326725 said:
Cool, thanks.
No prob. I've got like 8 of them and most are from Eastbay...places like Finish Line and Footlocker will probably have some of them as well.

roy31

Reaction score
I am probably going to get blasted for this but I think thats a good shirt for him. So much talent but seems to be too lazy to work to reach his full potential. 2nd yr in the league and still can't run a good route? He should have worked with someone in the offseason to help him with this. Hopefully its just immaturity and he will get better . Have you ever noticed for all the praise he receives for being a playmaker he only has one 100yard game in his 2 yr career. (104) . I hope the light goes on.

basstapp

Reaction score
I cant wait for Brooking to be gone.... Not because of his play, but nothing irks me more then "brookings".

Hoofbite

Reaction score
tupperware;4326594 said:
The majority of our team wears this shirt.

nike_lazy_but_talented_t_shirt_mens_color_black_p1__0.jpg

Yeah right.

Which majority?

The defense's should say "untalented and complacent".

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
Hoofbite;4326858 said:
Yeah right.

Which majority?

The defense's should say "untalented and complacent".
Heh, I just made this picture to be silly. Workin on my GIMP skills and all.

I actually don't think we have untalented AND motivated players. It's pretty much like you said, untalented and complacent.

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score

Please..

:rolleyes: